58. Wake up!!!

Like a flash, Lucas ran towards Mimosa and blocked her from escaping. He was about to touch her hand when she suddenly pulled out his sword from his scabbard, catching him off guard. Her hand skillfully handled the sword as she pressed it on his chest, ready to pierce it through his heart at anytime.

Damn! Lucas cursed in his mind. He knew Zadhea wanted to hide her skills from others. Like this, how would she be able to hide it anymore? He thought of a quick plan and without a hesitation, touched the blade of his sword and snatched it away from her. His hand cut deeply and blood started dripping out like of a broken tap. He ignored the pain and using his other hand, tried to grab her wrist again.

Mimosa gave him a murderous glare as she gnashed her teeth furiously. She smirked a little and grabbed his wounded hand before pressing on his wound roughly, making him gasp in pain.

Heidith came towards them and lightly pushed him away before staring at Mimosa fiercely. "Who are you?" He asked.

Mimosa laughed hysterically at his question. "Your fiancée."

Heidith sneered. "I only have one fiancée and that's Zadhea. Do you know why I chose her?"

"Why?" Mimosa asked, being truly curious. She also wanted to know what was good about that thief. "And don't lie! You didn't choose her. Your parents are the people who chose her for you. Actually not her, me! They chose me!"

"But I don't like you," Heidith blurted out. "I don't know who you are. I don't know and I don't care. But I can clearly see how greedy you are. You know what, she never liked fancy stuff. That's why I asked father to create a simple ring for her. That's what you are wearing right now. That's her simple ring."

Mimosa looked down at the silver ring with hatred flashing through her eyes. Just because she loved simplicity, he chose her over me? Is that the reason for him to choose Dreva as well? Why? What's wrong with liking beautiful jewelleries? Just because I loved fancy stuff, he chose other women!

Her blood boiled as she took out that disgusting ring from her finger and threw it away angrily. Suddenly Mimosa realized her mistake as she screamed. Soon, her body turned pale and she fainted.

Heidith quickly caught her, preventing her from falling to the ground.

"That was..." Suzamine brushed a hand through his curly hair. "Crazy!"

Heidith picked up the unconscious girl horizontally and took her to the wizard. Holding her, he requested the wizard to check her.

"Let's take her somewhere else first," The wizard suggested.

Heidith nodded and brought everyone to his room in boys' hostel. Then he carefully put the girl on his bed and moved aside, giving space for the wizard to check her freely.

The wizard mumbled something as he pressed two fingers on her wrist. Then he opened his grey eyes and looked at the prince. "You guessed correctly. Some evil spirit possessed her body. I think this matter is more complicated than that. That evil spirit has so much hatred towards you, the princess and another girl whose name is unclear to me."

"So much hatred? But as long as I can remember, I don't think I did something wrong to deserve that much hatred from anyone," Heidith said thoughtfully. "And Zadhea too? No way! She wouldn't do such things."

The wizard scratched his chin. "Maybe it's an enemy's plan. Evil spirits need invitations to enter inside someone's body. I think someone invited her to go inside princess's body. Yes, that must be the case." He nodded to himself.

"It's another wizard then." Heidith squinted his eyes. "Only magicians can do such things."

"That's right. You remember an enemy who's a wizard too?"

The Villainess's Oath: I'll Kill The Protagonistsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें