73. True villainess

"What kind of a bullshit is this?"

Heidith raised a brow at that question. His green eyes lazily fell on the 'I came here out of nowhere' girl as he let out a sneer, not even bothering to respect her.

"I... I never thought you are that kind of a person," She continued as her voice carried a hint of sadness and disappointment. "You were always a gentleman, weren't you?"

"So what?!" Heidith slammed the empty clay jug on the floor, shattering it into pieces. "This is my true self. If you aren't satisfied with it, just get out!"

His thunderous reply made the girl gasp in shock and disbelief. Her eyes filled with tears as she mumbled, "Don't... Don't... You were the only person who was kind to me." She cried as she hid her face in her palms, staining them with hot tears.

Heidith rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Oh ho, see, there's a small beauty here." A lustful voice sounded closely as a dirty hand fell on the girl's shoulder. "Little sister, why are you crying? Let big brother help you wipe these tiny pearls."

"No! Go away!" The girl shook her shoulder to remove his hand but instead of backing down, he put a hand around her waist, pulling her back onto his chest as he started tearing her clothes apart like an angry beast, aggressive and terrifying, making the girl shake in fear and disgust.

"No. Leave me alone. Don't." She struggled to escape, crying and kicking, but to no avail since she couldn't win against a man's strength.

While crying for her dear life, with teary eyes, she looked at Heidith's direction and screamed, "Heidith!!! Save me!!!" from the top of her lungs.

Her eyes were on him. Not only her eyes but all her expectations, including her life.

She never dared to call him by his name. That day was an exception.

She thought the first moment she called his name would be the sweetest moment in her life. The joke was... It was the worst day of her life.

She realized his true face.

He wasn't a good boy as she imagined.

But, since no one was there to help her, she could only plead with him.

For survival...

If she lost her virginity, her life would be over too.

Her father may skin her alive...

The man gave a tight slap across her face, yelling, "Too noisy!"

Heidith flinched when he heard her scream. He widened his eyes and look at her, only to freeze in shock.

"Gosh! Stella!!!"

He quickly grabbed a water jug and poured it onto his body in order to regain his senses before striding towards her side.

Pulling away the girl from the drunken man, he quickly removed his shirt, putting it on her, helping her to hide her naked chest.

"Heidith!" She hugged the shirtless boy without a warning, catching him off guard as she hid her face on his chest, crying pitifully.

Stella sniffed the sandalwood fragrance of his naked upper body, momentarily forgetting what happened to her as her face turned red in shyness and happiness. Although his wet shirt made her shiver in the cold night, she somehow felt warmth bubbling in her heart, spreading all over her body.

As the saying goes, everything happens for good.

Heidith hesitated before patting her shoulder. "There, there, don't cry anymore. It's alright," He managed to say with difficulty since he didn't know what to do or how to console a girl in such a situation.