57. Remove the ring!

To- Prince Heidith Rodwef
From- Princess Zadhea Edwin
Topic- The reply (to your note)

I sincerely Thank you for thinking of picking me up but I apologise for refusing your request.

Don't wait for me. I can find out where to go myself. Thank you again.

Derek let out a "Pfft" when he read the note Zadhea sent to Heidith two months ago. He didn't get a chance to read it before because Heidith refused to show it, maybe due to the urge of protecting his pride. When he was able to read it eventually, he realized this couple did have some similarities.

Heidith was about to do the same as the princess. He wrote a formal message and Derek was the one who suggested him to write it in a different way. When he saw prince bla bla stuff, he directly tore apart Heidith's previous message and forced him to use intimate titles instead. When Heidith showed him the final outcome, Derek read it carefully and became satisfied after drawing a smiley face.

Heidith's right eye twitched when he saw that ugly smiley face. He could only sigh and send that ridiculous red letter to his fiancée.

"What kind of a note is this?" Derek asked, amused. "I haven't seen such a note ever before."

Heidith glared at him. "You made me feel ashamed. How can I face her like this? I should have sent my previous letter to her, lest be embarrassed."

Derek clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Don't worry. Maybe she doesn't know how to act lovey-dovey or maybe she's too shy to write sweet nothings to you. But lemme be honest! She did like it. I can tell it from my experience. She really did like it!"

"Whatever." Heidith stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going now?" Derek cleaned his desk, ready to follow him. "Let's go together."

"Since you said she didn't dislike it, I'm not worried anymore." Heidith snatched the paper from Derek's hand. "Don't follow me."

Derek pouted his lips, feeling aggrieved. "Hmph! So heartless!"

When Dreva approached the main entrance, she couldn't help feeling nervous. She always learnt things herself of her own accord. This was the first time in her entire life to go somewhere so fancy to learn about the world. Although she was thrilled, nervousness didn't leave her alone. Like a light rain on a sunny day, both excitement and restlessness were there, despite being two different things, creating a rainbow to light up her dull life.

No matter what, Dreva wasn't worried anymore. She worked hard to send money to her poor family. She knew this academy gave scholarships to poor students. Thus, she was ready to look forward to her bright future without obstacles.

When she was about to step inside, from the corner of her eyes, she saw the person who was destined for her as that witch girl said. Her heart throbbed when she recalled it. Although she had a crush on him, she didn't dare to even think about owning him. He was like the sun, she could only admire him from afar.

But, seemed like it wasn't true anymore.

Even though the witch girl assured her, she still couldn't believe him being her future husband. To her, it was like a fantastic dream she didn't dare to dream.

"Good morning, your highness." She went towards him and greeted him with a sweet smile on her angelic face. She knew he was taken for the time being. But she couldn't just leave him alone. He was standing there with no one. How could she heartlessly go inside without even greeting him?

Heidith shook his head at her words and spoke in a low voice, "Don't say that. Here, use names to address others not titles. It's a rule made for preventing poor students from getting bullied."