65. Suffocation

Dreva was about to nod in agreement when she felt a massive pain through her body and all of a sudden, she started coughing with difficulty. She could taste blood while doing so.

"Gosh! There's blood!" Zadhea's eyes widened in shock. "They hit you that hard?" She couldn't believe that two delicate looking girls were capable of doing such a thing.

Dreva wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth using her fingers. "Zadhea," She looked at her pleadingly as she mumbled weakly. "Can you help me?" When she finished speaking, she slowly circled one hand around Zadhea's shoulder. "Please take me to the physician."

Zadhea nodded and quickly picked her up horizontally before running towards the infirmary. Fortunately, since it was a huge college with dorms, they made sure to establish a medical centre for the sick students.

Upon arrival, Zadhea was greeted by a closed door. She hesitated for a bit before hitting it using her knee.

With a bang, the door opened widely, making the doctor jump up in shock as she held her chest. "Oh my god! What's going on?"

"She's in pain." Zadhea put Dreva on a couch since she couldn't see a bed.

When the female physician saw that, she said while pulling apart the white curtains, "Bring her over here." There was a bed with a white bedsheet and a pillow. Just like modern hospital beds.

Zadhea carried Dreva there and let her lay down on the bed and waited for the doctor to examine her.

"She has a few injuries. Nothing serious. I'll give her some herbal porridge. That may decrease the pain." The doctor made some porridge right away.

Meanwhile, Zadhea sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at the weak girl. "How are you feeling now?"

"A little better." Dreva smiled weakly. "What were you about to say to me?"

"Nevermind." Zadhea shrugged. "This isn't the right time. Take a rest first."

"No, Zadhea." Dreva shook her head firmly. "I want to hear it RIGHT NOW!"

"Fine." Zadhea let out a helpless sigh. "First of all, I want to apologize. I'm sorry, Dreva."

"Whaaat?" Dreva exclaimed in disbelief, even forgetting her pain.

Zadhea continued, "I don't know you. I don't know what kind of character you are. But still, I criticized you in public. I damaged your image. I even called you a white lotus without even knowing you properly. I'm so sorry. That's what I wanted to say."

"It's fine." Dreva smiled bitterly. "I acted like a pitiful, dumb bish too. Crying and saying how miserable I was. Now I think about it, I can understand how lame and pathetic I acted. I feel embarrassed about myself."

Zadhea nodded. "Exactly. Do you know what's more important?"

"What is it?" Dreva asked with interest.

"Proving your worth to yourself not to others," Zadhea's eyes sparkled as she advised. "Don't let others control you, Dreva. Be your own person. Write your own destiny, follow your own path, okay?"

Dreva felt a pang in her heart as she lowered her eyes guiltily. "I understand," She whispered.

Zadhea felt relaxed when she finished what she wanted to say. "You know what, you are a good girl, Dreva. Don't let others make you a villain. Life is sometimes painful and stressful indeed. But it doesn't mean we should go against others just because life is unfair to us."

"I know." This time, Dreva's smile emitted brightness, kicking out the darkness in her life. She completely let go of the desire to get revenge.

I don't want a prince's support to take revenge because it's not worthy of my time and youth. Taking revenge is such a useless thing. What matters is my own life. I wanna be myself. I wanna write my own future.