Success

Spencer Reid and the rest of the team boarded off the plane, they had solved yet another case with minimal victims and now they were on there way to earn some well earned rest.

His professional life may be going perfectly right now, but his personal life that was a completely different he had gone back into that not being able to sleep phase and he was extremely sleep deprived only getting like two hours sleep every day.

It also didn't help that she hadn't said a word to him and it had been seven days, seven days of an unbearable silence between them he didn't mean to, he didn't want to hurt her but it was the only way to keep her safe from the monster he truly was.

The occasional dun, dun noise coming from the washing machine was enough to keep Spencer awake as he stared at the pale white ceiling.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jennifer Jareau sat cross legged on the couch, she was on her laptop going through all of her latest emails, she should have been sleeping but she couldn't and she didn't see the point in wasting time doing nothing.

Tomorrow Henry was going to move in, since Will had decided to move over to London where his family lives and he didn't want to take Henry away from home so he promised to fly in at least three times a year, and JJ figured she could take Henry up to.

She didn't know why she was so angry at him, but she had literally given up everything for him and he just stood there and walked away letting her go, and it hurt so much for her because maybe she took so long, he waited to long for her and now she was to late he had moved on but she's hadn't, she couldn't even after there fight in the parking lot the locket still remained firmly around her neck, she never took it off.

Sighing she put the laptop on the coffee table, and laid down on the couch her eyes staring up at the chipped white ceiling, as she wondered what he was doing right now, was he thinking about her?

She didn't know how she long she must have slept for, but the sound of someone banging at her front door, made her role of the couch and land on her knees.

Grumbling JJ stood up, and wiped her pants down, before she walked to the door, smoothing her hair down as she did.

Swinging her new wooden door open, she was greeted by tiny arms wrapping around her legs.

"Hey" she said softly as she patted Henry's blonde head and looked up at Will, those eyes she had once fallen deeply in love with were just eyes.

"Hey" she said before pulling him into an awkward hug, and after staying limply still for over a minute he finally responded by wrapping his arms around her waist reassuring her that everything between them would remain friendly.

"I'll miss you" was all he said before crouching down and pulling Henry into a hug "I'll miss you, little man" he whispered before kissing his blonde hair and standing up to face JJ.

"Keep in touch" he said with a warm smile, but it was hard to not see the hurt hiding beneath men"yea" she said and she watched as he casually shrugged his hands into his pocket and walk away.

Shutting the front door, JJ ran her hands through her hair before she bent down so she was Henry's height "you wanna come see your room" she said and he smiled "yes" he said and she took his hand and led him to the room she had decorated the day she left for the case that broke her heart.

ssa_jeid geekygubler Jeid_3 thanks for your votes and comments ☺️