Time

Authors note~ I didn't really explain the amputation very well, but basically Reid has nothing until his knee in his left leg, so it was actually more of a leg amputation and I'm correcting that now sorry ☺️.

"You ready for this" JJ asked as her hand rested on Reid's, he nodded his brown eyes wide as he stared clearly anxious, his skin had gone lighter as well indicating the fear building up inside him.

"It will be ok, I'll be here with you" JJ said lightly squeezing his hand, "The Doctor will see you know" the nurse said before exiting the room and JJ walked over to were the black wheel chair was located.

She pulled it out and pushed it to the side of his bed were he slid into it, "I'm sorry you have to push me around" Reid said as he put his arms down by the wheels and slowly started steering himself out of the room.

"It's ok, I push you around in general JJ said with a little smirk and Reid laughed, as they came to a stop outside the room, JJ held the door open and Reid rolled inside.

"Spencer how are you feeling" Chris his prosthetic therapist asked and Reid nodded "fine" he said attempting to smile only to fail miserably.

Truth be told he didn't think he would walk again, and he hated that the thought of JJ pushing him around mad him want to be sick she didn't deserve this, which is the only reason he was doing this so he could stand on there wedding day.

"Alright can I get you to sit here" Chris asked and Reid nodded hoisting himself out of the wheel chair he lowered himself onto the red plastic one.

He immediately eyed the prosthetic leg he had picked only days earlier and he felt his heart thump fast.

"Jennifer, would you mind coming over here I want you learn how to put it on" Chris beckoned JJ over and she nodded, smiling at Reid as she held the leg to his stump, the stump that made him want to throw up.

Chris guided her through directions and Reid felt the leg surrounding his stump, and he felt as it tightened around so It wouldn't slip, JJ looked at him and smiled her blue eyes shining as she hoped the pain in his eyes would go away sometime.

"Ok that's good how does it feel Spencer" Chris asked and Reid nodded, he felt strange not sure if he liked or hated the thing that was attached to his leg.

"Ok now do you see these two poles, in a minute I'm going to ask you pull yourself up and attempt to take a step" Chris said smiling as Reid reached forward and pulled him self up a look of concentration and determination as he went move his prosthetic forward.

giselle_12345 for u ❤️