Reid

"Hey" JJ said softly, her eyes still bleeding tear drops as she leant against the door frame to his hospital room.

He was hooked up to a bunch of wires as well as he looked up JJ shuddering at the large cut that ran down the side of his face, knowing it would scar him for the rest of his life.

"Hi" his voice was cracked and as she stepped closer to him she could see the pain swirling around his eyes.

"You don't have to stay" he whispered and JJ saw a tear roll down his cheek "what do you mean?" She asked stopping at the edge of his bed "if you don't want to deal with it, me having that, that thing on my foot I understand it's ok to leave I couldn't and wouldn't be mad at you" he choked on his own words as more tears fell.

"Spence" JJ said alarmed as Se sat beside him taking his hand in hers "I'm not going to leave you over some foot, ok you mean the world to me you could be in a wheel chair for the rest of your life and I wouldn't care ok, you mean to much to me" JJ said as she stared at him with her blue eyes and she squeezed his hand "are you sure" he said looking into her "I'm sure" JJ said.

He nodded limply and JJ rested her head on the bed, listening to the beep of the heart monitor, she felt tears brim around her eyes as she remembered the last time she was in this position, he was about to die and now well know she didn't know anything anymore.

"I'm sorry" Reid said his voice small "I put you through all this suffering" he whispered and JJ looked at him her blonde hair hanging loose "Reid, stop, just stop I don't care, I don't care about anything but you and that's all that matters."

He nodded one again and reached over to grab a cup of water, JJ caught something very small but it was still visible in the corner of his shoulder.

"Reid is that a tattoo" she snapped, and she noticed his body freeze "no" he said quietly and she looked at him with wide eyes "you got a tattoo and never told me" she said and he starting drinking from his cup not taking a breath.

"No" he responded finally lowering the cup from his lips "Spence" she exclaimed and he looked at her panicked "it was an accident, I swear" he stuttered and JJ leant over pushing him forward getting a better look at the words engraved on her fiancé's back.

She felt her cheeks redden when she read the words, her heart filling with happiness, out of natural response she kissed his cheek.