Twilight

Spencer Reid and Jennifer Jareau walked to her car in pure silence, as they kept to themselves under the dark sky.

They had just finished another case and they were tired but JJ had been planning this night for weeks now and she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of the that.

"Look JJ I'm sure we can do this another time" Spencer said rubbing his tired eyes as she glared at him, "No Spence I have been playing this for weeks now" she grumbled and he stared at her "fine" he said his voice hinting annoyance.

"I don't see the point on in this anyone" he growled letting out a breath of fresh air, a little cloud of smoke appearing in front of him.

"It's so you can understand the modern world" JJ said wrapping her arms around one of his and latching on feeling her skin tingle at his touch.

"But why Twilight" he said looking at hair with confusion and she sighed, resting her head on his shoulder "I don't know, just go with flow" she said with a light hearted shrug, and he sighed "if it makes you happy" he said with a soft voice.

It had been two months since Reid had told the blonde he wanted her to be his girlfriend, and they had slowly progressed from there.

JJ had bought Spencer over a few times while Henry was home and the two would watch cartoons and practise magic tricks but he was always gone by nine.

Hotch knows about there relationship everyone in there team does, but he asked them to fake a fight in the office, so Strauss wouldn't find out.

It had been painful at first, since JJ found it almost to convincing, but when his twinkled at hers letting her know it would be ok, she felt better about herself.

As the two slid into JJ's car, Spencer looked at his watch "it's only 7" he groaned putting his head against the car seat.

By the time they pulled up outside JJ's apartment building Reid hadn't stopped complaining, and she had been forced to crank up the radio.

"Can you shut up, please Spence" she cried out as she slammed the car door shut, hearing the little lock sound "I'm sorry" he said with a sigh before he stopped and reached into his bag "what are you doing" she asked and he flashed a smile before her throwing a red packet.

"Now you can't be mad at me" he said cheekily and as she realised it was Cheetos her most favourite thing in the world she let out a little squeal.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she said excitedly as she grabbed his hand, intertwining her fingers with his.

The apartment door swung open, and JJ payed the babysitter before she let Spencer come in "Mommy, Mommy is Spencer gonna sleep over" Henry said grabbing his Moms legs and looking up at her with pleading eyes.

"I don't know buddy, why don't you ask him" she said hoisting him onto his hip.

"Spencer can you sleep over pleasse" the young boy pleaded and Spencer looked at JJ for confirmation who nodded and Spencer smiled at the little boy "yes Henry" he said and Henry smiled "yay" he said as JJ dropped him to the ground and Henry ran towards Spencer his tiny arms wrapping Spencer's legs.