Fatal

Jennifer Jareau sat on the desk, Prentiss was sitting next to her as they were on the phone to Reid and Hotch, as the two boys chased down there latest suspect on the highway in the black car loaned to them by the BPD.

It had been three months since Reid had got down on one knee and asked her to stand by him for the rest of both their lives, they had spent more time with each other then JJ even thought was possible and she had began to see a playful side of her fiancée, Reid would tease her and him and Henry were always up to no good.

Reid had also regrew his hair out so it hung just below ear length and had all these loose curls that JJ would play with.

"Ok he's taking a right on Sixth" Hotch shouted into the speaker as his voice cackled over the phone, "Garcia tell Morgan and Rossi" JJ said turning her head so the perky blonde heard her.

Garcia nodded and stared typing away while JJ leant back feeling her long dirty blonde hair lay against the sides of her face, she two had grown her hair out so it was an inch below her shoulder blades, her hair had grown darker in certain spots and Reid claimed it made her look like the sunset.

Her cheeks reddened at the thought of the Man who bought her so much happiness, well besides Henry.

Prentiss flashed her a smile and JJ grinned in response, the girls had already done all their dresses for the big day that was currently set to happen in four months at a private Beach Rossi owned.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reid swayed with the moment of the car as Hotch rounded all the sharp turns as they chased after Malcom a twenty four year old who had an obsession with their latest victim.

He could head his partners voice coming from the speakers as she spoke to Emily and Garcia but it was still enough to make his heart thump wildly against his chest.

"Ok hang on" Hotch yelled as he drifted the car, rounding the corner the car making a skidding noise.

"He's not stopping" Hotch grumbled as he pushed his foot down on the accelerator making the car speed up as they chased after the blue van.

The van made a sharp turn around the corner, as JJ was filling them in on some facts on there suspect, the road Malcom turned on was hidden by the trees.

And as the car drifted around, Reid hanging on to the little handle, Hotch's hand held firmly onto the steering wheel.

"Shit" Hotch shouted realising he turned into oncoming traffic, "Hotch" Reid warned as his face turned white and Hotch turned his head to see the giant white truck heading straight for them.

"Guys what's going on" JJ shouted her voice becoming panicked, she kept repeating the same question as she waited one of them to respond but none of them did, "GUYS" she shouted and then she heard the sound of glass breaking and metal colliding with metal.

Reid and Hotch's car had flipped on its back, the wheel still spinning there was no sign of life from either of them, and there bodies were enclosed inside the car.

The only thing that could be heard was JJ screaming Reid's name, and Emily screaming Hotch's over and over again.