Dust

Thanks to dyspathy for all your votes

The smell of dust, filled the abandoned building, that Spencer Reid sat in, his arms were bound beside him, and his legs were strapped to the chair legs.

His Uncle had removed the gag but Reid had learned the hard way about speaking out loud, he had a very nice cut that ran down from his eye to his chin and he could still fell where the blood had dried up.

He sat there watching as Hix moved around the building, placing bricks of C4 and attaching them to other things with wires, he peered out the broken window but there was nothing there, no roads no broken buildings just red dirt and it spread for miles and miles probably until it reached the horizon.

He had been attempting to move around, but his muscles were numbing by the second and he was losing strength, he hadn't eaten in days and he felt that urge to be sick, but there was nothing there to throw up.

Alongside his starvation he was confused, his Uncle said they would go out with a bang but yet here there were in the middle of nowhere.

It didn't make sense to the genius, he watched as his Uncle pulled out a computer, and he gave him a look as in we have no signal look but his Uncle shrugged, and entered a few things on his laptop.

"Signals out, won't be long now" he chuckled and shot his nephew a look "this is all your fault you know" he said with a smile and Reid took the chance to open his mouth "if you love my Mother so much, she's not with my Father anymore why not go after her now" Reid said hoping he would give up this crazy suicidal mission.

"Why, because you little shit" he spat "she doesn't want me now" he yelled as he shoved the barrel of his gun against the doctors throat.

"Please" Reid whimpered and Hix removed the gun, but not before whacking it across his face "only because I still need you" he sneered before walking over to a desk where his computer was set up.

He pulled out a camera and looked at Reid he walked over and stood in front of him "smile" he said as he snapped Reids picture.