Cases

"Hey" Prentiss said greeting her friend, "hi" JJ responded her voice slight irrated "and no" she muttered to her boyfriend who was right behind her, "please" he pleaded and she shook her head "is there something I'm missing here" Prentiss said with a raised eyebrow "ye" Spencer began but JJ cut him off "no, there is nothing you need to know" she said shooting Reid a glare, her blue eyes flashing.

"Do I sense a lovers quarrel" Morgan announced walking out, coffee in his hand and a smirk planted on his face "no, no, no" JJ said frustrated and Morgan laughed "sure" he said slinging his arm of Emily's shoulder.

"Do we have any new cases" JJ said, hoping to get away from this place, Reid had told her the convention started tomorrow and she knew if she didn't get away he would drag her there and she wouldn't let him go alone, I mean what if he finds someone else attractive.

"None" Morgan said with grin "Hotch said we should take the weekend off, you know have some fun" he said with a wink and JJ felt like she could slap him.

"Derek Morgan, you have two seconds before I will shoot you" JJ said her voice raised, raising his hands in defence he backed away "ok, ok don't get your panties in a twist" Morgan said Turning back JJ saw Reid with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Good" she thought he had it coming, I mean seriously.

But as JJ walked with her boyfriend only metres behind her she instantly felt bad, it's not like he had asked much of her just a day, and I mean he could find someone who does dress up more interesting an she couldn't have that.

Turning on her heel, she grabbed the sides of his coats and pulled him in for a kiss, she could hear Morgan clapping but she didn't care it was her way of showing she honestly wasn't mad at him.