Hugs

Spencer stood there motionless he expected her to slam the door on his face and tell him to leave but she didn't she stood there staring at him her blue eyes wide almost as if she thought he wasn't there.

She made a movement and he felt himself stiffen up even more waiting for the slap or slam to come but it didn't instead he felt arms wraps around his neck and a body press against his.

"I missed you so much" JJ said softly as she leant into his neck, her blonde hair brushing against his skin.

"I missed you to" he said his voice breaking as he held her tight, afraid to let go.

"Where were you" she whispered against his neck, feeling tears slide down her cheeks.

"I was fixing this once and for all" he spoke gently as tears slid from his cheek also.

JJ decided no to push the issue any further and took his hand liking the way it fitted perfectly with hers.

JJ lead him inside and shut the door behind her, and she took a good look at her boyfriends face.

"Spence" she said gently watching as he squeezed his eyes in pain from her touch.

"I'm fine" he said with a low voice.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Why would you do this to yourself"

"I wanted to keep you safe, I wanted to keep us safe I wanted us to be together forever." Spencer whispered his voice cracking as he looked into her blue eyes.

"You're not leaving again are you?" She whispered her voice even softer, Spencer shook his head "No, I'm not leaving you again it's all over with everything you are all I need, just you."

She felt her heart start thumping rapidly against her chest as she pulled him into another hug.

"Good because I don't think I could have gone another day without you."

JJ whispered pressing her lips against his damaged ones.

geekygubler blacklovewhite ssa_jeid for you guys ❤️