Note (8)

Hello. Omg. I can't believe it guys! 1k reads?🥹 I'm so happy that you are enjoying the story so far.

Unfortunately, I gotta break this to y'all. I'll be away for several days as I need to make necessary preparations regarding my Pre-Board Exam.

For everybody's information, Pre-Board Exam is a type exam a reviewer has to take before taking the actual Licensure Exam regarding a specific field of expertise.

Don't worry y'all. I'll be back by next week.

So, for the meantime, I'll just be editing the previous chapters. Remember, the chapters with (✓), means they are already edited. Although, there might still be minor errors, but it won't be much of a bother.

Once again, thank you for the continued support regarding this story. I enjoyed writing the story as well and I could not wait to write about Inazuma.

I just recently finished the Archon Quest in Inazuma and man, was I inspired to write.

So hang on out guys! While I'm away, you can always go back to previous chapters, maybe those with the (M). Ehe. *Smirks*

I'll be extending my thanks for the last time. I hope you had a wonderful day! Y'all have been amazing!

 I hope you had a wonderful day! Y'all have been amazing!