Creature (✓)

Venti

It's been days since Lumine and I began our search for the Adepti and that doesn't count the days we have spent heading to Jueyun Karst, so, we've been actually out here for more than a week.

Before we even headed out of Liyue, we asked some few locals who had prior knowledge regarding the Adepti.

Most of them were devotees but none of them really went into the wild to actually pray for the Adepti. From what they could remember, their ancestors did know about the location of the Adepti but they didn't really point out where it was until they died and the location wasn't passed down.

It took us awhile to find any information regarding the Adepti but luckily, we were able to find one.

According to the source, her grandmother was a firm believer of the Adepti. Her father and her would also head out to Jeuyun Karst to seek guidance and luck from the Adepti. She said that Moon Carver, one of the Adepti, can be found just behind the Qingyun Peak.

This information was enough for Lumine and I to start our journey to Jueyun Karst.

"I think that's the peak we are looking for."

I looked to where Lumine was pointing at. We were standing at the edge of a cliff and we can clearly see the mountains around and the forest below.

"We can glide down there." I suggested. "I can summon a wind current so it'll be easier for us."

"Will it be okay for you?" She looked at me, concerned.

At times, I do forget why she asks whether it'll be okay for me to use my abilities or not only then realize that I wasn't as powerful as I was before. But still, I can take down foes easily. It's just, it exhausts me quickly.

I approached her and grabbed her by her waist. She giggled.

"I can take it." I winked at her and she blushed. I giggled at her before lifting her up, bridal style.

Why is she so cute!?

I then summoned a wind current and without hesistion, I jumped off the cliff, and using my anemo ability, we floated in midair.

"The place is beautiful." Lumine looked around.

"It is beautiful." I said, staring at her while she was looking down at the forest below. She then looked at me and blushed.

"I hope it just stays like this forever." She smiled, pecking my lips.

"It will." I grinned.

This was one of the moments I wouldn't want to forget. The way her eyes glimmered under the sun, her soft skin against mine and her eyes that showed nothing but love. I'll always have this in my heart and in my mind.

"What if we run away now?" I said. Her eyes slightly widened. "We can go somewhere no one would find us. We can leave to another island where it's just you and me. We can be lost, forever."

Then there was a brief moment of silence. All we could hear was the wind whirring past us.

Lumine was staring at me and seemed to be processing everything I just said. "I want to run away with you." She smiled holding the side of my face and rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

Then the smile faded.

"But, I can't leave my brother behind." She frowned and tears began to well up in my eyes.

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "I'm not rushing you." I reassured. "Once we find your brother, we can run away."

"Of course." She smiled. "I want to be lost with you."