Interest (✓)(M)

‼️MATURE SCENE AHEAD‼️
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Venti

I woke up with the sunlight on my face. The breeze effortlessly blew through the open doors of the balcony that I have left open the night before.

I rolled over so now, I was laying on my back. I then began to recall the things that happened last night.

I can now vividly remember the way Lumine giggled and the way she smiled as I played the lyre for her. My heart gets filled with joy when I see her smile. It feels like, my heart just melts under her gaze, her innocence brings out a side of me I never really knew existed.

I laid there, reminiscing until I remembered that moment when we both fell to the river. I was immediately filled with embarassment but the way her skin feels on my hand, her slim and slender waist that was enough for me to hold onto, gives me such unholy thoughts.

I covered my face with my arm until I felt my manhood form a tent in my pants.

Lumine...

My hand slowly snake its way down my stomach unbuttoning my pants after. I then slid my hand in and felt the hardness of my shaft.

I rubbed it for a while, feeling it twitch under my touch. I then held it after, and I can't help but let out a small moan once I felt my skin graze my member.

As I imagine Lumine, I took out my shaft and started stroking slowly, feeling every inch of my shaft.

I imagined her holding my member, worshipping it like it was a god. I bit down on my lip as my breaths started to get heavy. I wanted to feel her hand around my throbbing shaft, so bad and have her lick the tip while I stare into her brown eyes.

I moved my hand up and down and the sensation it gave me was so addicting. Every stroke gave me shivers. I want Lumine's smooth skin on mine, her scent that drives me crazy, her lips that are pink as blossoms. I want all of her.

Everything about her just turns me on completely. I don't know whats gotten into me but in all my entire existence as an Archon, never have I ever felt this kind of 'unholiness'.

I gradually increased my speed, my breaths getting heavier and heavier. I want to feel her mouth around it. I want her to moan out my name as she do so. I want to see the lust in her eyes when she take my full length into her mouth.

Lumine...

I roughly bit on my lip, trying my best to control my moans. The pleasure is just too great, I feel so high. I want her with me. I want to make her feel good.

I'm so close...

I increased my movement abit more, each stroke sending me to the edge.

I'm gonna, I'm gonna-

In a moment, I finally reached my climax. I held tightly onto the sheets, biting hard on my lips as I let out a good load on the blankets, giving me that ever so satisfying feeling.

I was breathless but the pleasure was definitely worth it but as the dirtiness left my body, I was now engulfed with utter indignity.

How can I think of her like that? I just met her!

I clicked my tongue, somehow annoyed about how I acted. I quickly gathered all my clothes and wore them to the comfort room to which I spent almost half an hour cursing at myself for being having such thoughts towards Lumine.

+++
I head out of the inn where I was staying and made my way to the City Center where Lumine told me we would meet.

I had a knot in my stomach and I can't help but feel anxious about seeing her again, considering the things I imagined about her.

Ugh, Venti...

My eyes grew wide in shock as an imagination of Lumine moaning out my name came to mind. I nervously gulped my saliva. This is not good. I thought to myself. I have to get rid of all these thoughts before I could see her. I can't let my lustful desires get the best of me.

I shook my head and organized my thoughts. I wouldn't want to embarass Lumine in front of anybody else, especially the Grandmaster.

Venti, you are an archon. Act like it! I scolded myself. I was too deep into my thoughts that I didn't right away notice that I already bumped into someone.

"Oh my," I looked up and met eyes with a blue haired male. He had an eye patch over his right eye and the other eye was a shade of a very deep blue. His skin was a bit darker than mine and his aura was truly filled with confidence and authority. "I'm sorry, mister." I grinned at the stranger awkwardly.

"It's okay." He smiled. "Have a nice day." He just waved me a good bye and left. I stood there and watched him walk over to Good Hunter. I just watched him intently because for a moment there, I thought I recognized him.

I shrugged my shoulders when I couldn't pin point who exactly he was so, I just walked off and continued my way towards the City Center.

I finally finished the countless flights of stairs and it did exhaust me. I was panting when I reached the top, my hands on my knees.

"Venti?"

I heard Lumine's voice. My eyes grew wide and anxiety quickly set in. It's her. It's actually her.

I instantly resoluted myself and put on the biggest smile. I straightened my back and tried to look as good as possible.

I then looked at her. Her short blond hair slowly danced,as the gentle breeze blew, as well as my cape that I gave her from last night. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of caramel brown and her body;

I want to touch her.

I want to be able to feel her curves.

Calm down, Venti. Please!

"Hello, m'lady." I removed my cap and bowed in front of her. She also did a curtsy bow as well, before giggling.

That giggle...

"Hi, Venti." She had the brightest smile. My heart just melted seeing her smile like that making me want to pull her into a hug. "I wondered where you slept last night."

My cheeks burned. "W-why?" I nervously scratched my head.

"Well, I wanted an Archon to stay in a nice place." She chirped sweetly.

"Ah, I see." I chuckled. "You wouldn't mind if I was staying with you?" I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"Well," she shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't think an Archon would do anything to me." She bit her lip and I felt that arousing sensation. I don't know if she did that in purpose but I don't really want to assume anything at all. Lumine is so beautiful, I can't just simply lust over her like this.

But, the way she bit her lip...

This is bad. This is bad. This is baaad. I was internally screaming. She can't be serious, right?

"Let's go. I think Amber is there." She said waving at someone near my statue. I looked at where she was waving and saw a woman, to whom I believe was one of the Knights of Favonius and the blue haired male whom I bumped into near Good Hunter earlier.

The guy seemed to wave at her too.

"You know that guy?" I asked.

"Yeah. His name is Kaeya. He is the Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius."

"I see."

So, she knew another man before she met me huh?

I felt my heart shatter for a bit. Why am I feeling this way? I actually hated it when she said that guy's name. I only want my name to be the one to escape her lips.

"Oh, by the way, thanks for the cape." She unbuttoned the cape by her chest but before she could remove it completely off her body, I stopped her.

"No, keep it on." I said. "We don't want the sunlight burning your skin." I smiled. Yes, don't take it off so Kaeya would know that you're my only interest.