Runaways (✓)(M)

‼️MATURE SCENE AHEAD‼️
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lumine

I was awoken by the sound of heavy rain pouring on the roof. I looked around and it was dark out. The only light source was the dim light coming from a small camp fire which was few feet away from me.

I then noticed that my head was resting on somebody's lap. I slowly shifted my weight so I can look up. I saw Venti, whose head was occasionally bopping up and down, and little snores escaping his lips. He was asleep.

I carefully moved to allow myself to sit up trying my best not to wake him up but he immediately sensed that I was awake.

"Lumine?" His eyes fluttered open. "Lumine." He rubbed his eyes. "Are you okay?" He held both my hands.

I was about to answer him when I felt a sudden pang on my abdomen. My body slightly arched forward and Venti immediately aided me.

"What happened back there?" He looked very concerned.

"The Lyre got stolen." I mumbled.

"I don't care about the Lyre. I want to know what happened to you." He held my cheek.

"It was a member of the Fatui. She grabbed the Lyre and I attempted to take it back from her. She then kicked me on my stomach and fled the scene once I was on the ground." I explained. Venti's expression looked so furious.

"They're going to pay for what they did." He said through gritted teeth.

I held his clenched fists and he quickly softened under my touch. He then looked at me, his emerald green eyes were filled with nothing but concern to me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you." He looked away. I held his chin and made him look at me.

"I'm fine Venti. You still saved me." With that, I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He pulled me closer to him and he deepened the kiss.

I broke the kiss, his breathing was getting heavier. The way he held me felt like he needed me so much. It was tight and demanding.

He then started to kiss me on my cheek until he reached my jawline and down my neck again. These past few days, Venti had already riddled my body with his love marks and he still can't get enough of it.

He gave gentle licks on my neck before nibbling on my soft skin again, making me let out a soft moan which Venti enjoyed the most.

"What are you doing?" I giggled once he pulled away from me.

He got flustered. "I-I'm sorry." He tried loosening his collar. "I got carried away."

I just chuckled at his reactions. He just looked at me hungrily. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden, he just pounced on me causing me to fall on the wooden floor. I was now laying flat on my back and Venti was on top of me, his hands locking my wrists onto the ground tightly.

"V-venti." My body felt so bare in this position. I then felt his manhood form a tent on his pants. It got so hard that it seemed to burst out from his clothing. I can also feel his hard-on on my crotch since he was in-between my legs

"I lo-" He stammered again. "I uh." His tongue was tied.

I giggled as I watched him try so hard to speak. He blushed even more.

"I love you." I mumbled.

His eyes grew wide.

"Do you?" I wondered even though I knew what his answer would be.

"I do, Lumine! I do!" He then pulled my undergarments down and he did the same with his. He revealed all of his glory to me and it was already hard and erect. I was taken aback by his sudden dominance and hunger over me. The idea of him wanting me so much just turns me on completely.