Together(M)(✓)

‼️MATURE SCENE AHEAD‼️
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lumine

I woke up with a splitting headache and a blurry memory of last night. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was greeted by an unknown place.

I can't recall anything after I got drunk, that's for sure. I squinted my eyes in an attempt to get a clearer view but my surroundings seemed very hazy.

I mustered enough strength to pull myself together, sitting up afterwards. I looked around and I realized, this wasn't the room Venti and I were staying in. It was a completely different place and it doesn't even look like a room. It seemed to be an office.

At this point, I didn't really care where I was. All I could think of was Venti.

"Lumine?"

My eyes widened when I heard Venti's voice. I looked over to where the source of the voice was and my eyes instantly welled up upon seeing him.

"V-Venti..." I sobbed. He then pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. I continued crying on his shoulders. He then pulled away from me and caressed my cheek.

"I thought *sob* you won't *sob* come back to me anymore." I held his hand that held my cheek. He rubbed my tears away with his thumb, smiling at me.

"My love." He mumbled gently. "I'm sorry I left you." His smiled turned into a frown. "I should have listened to you first but I was blinded by my anger." He held both my cheek. "I'm sorry, Lumine."

"No. I should be the one saying sorry." I said in between tears. "I tried pushing Childe away but I couldn't break free from his grip and-"

My sentence was cut short when Venti smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked for a moment but I immediately kissed him back.

I missed his lips, and his kiss. His kiss was always filled with gentleness and care. Whenever he kisses me, the world around me just fades away and all I could feel was his love. He then snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

After a while, he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "I know you wouldn't betray me. I shouldn't have doubted you." He took my hand and entertwined my fingers with his. "I should have listened to you." He kissed the inside of my palm. "I missed you so much."

I smiled through the tears. "I missed you more." I sobbed again before hugging him once more. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back. I've never felt so safe whenever I am with Venti. He always knows how to make me feel secure.

"I love you, Lumine. I know I promised I'll never leave you again but-" I pulled away before he could finish his sentence.

I then stared into his emerald green eyes. How I missed looking into his eyes. I would always get lost in them.

"No, please. Don't be sorry. I understand why you did it." I held both his hands. "I don't want to be separated from you again."

"Me too." He looked at me in the eye. "All I want is for you to be mine, forever. I want to love you all throughout my existence."

"Venti..." Tears started to well up again. I am so lucky to have him, to have called him mine.

This relationship just seems to fall into the right places and I couldn't have asked for it to change because no matter what happens, I'd still choose him in every lifetime.

"My beloved." He caressed my cheek again before placing a single kiss on my lips. I smiled.

I then scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest. He gave me another kiss on the top of my head and then on my forehead.