Union (M)(✓)

Lumine

Venti finally popped the question to me. I wasn't expecting him to do so but either way, I was so happy that he finally asked me.

The idea of being married to Venti gave me such pure joy. When I met him that night, I never knew he would be the man I'd fall for. Amongst all the people, he was the least I expected to fall hard for. In fact, I never really expected to fall for anyone this hard.

Now, I can't seem to imagine a life without him.

I looked into his emerald green eyes as he cupped my cheeks. He looked so beautiful under the tamed moonlight.

"Venti..." I mumbled.

And everything around us started to slow down. The world just seems to fade away as we slowly get lost in the moment.

He gradually leaned in and I closed my eyes in the process. Moments later, I felt his soft lips on mine.

Venti started to kiss me passionately.

My arms instincitively wrapped themselves around his neck, pulling him close to me as the kiss got deeper. His hands also started to move up and down my waist and up to my breasts and abdomen.

His touch was filled with nothing but desire and love towards me. As he touches every inch of me, I yearn for it. I get addicted to his soft and caring touches.

My hands started to feel his chest; it felt muscular and firm. Then, they went down and hovered over his abdomen; his skin felt so soft and delicate. My hand then reached his crotch and I felt him tense up.

At this point, the kiss was getting really heated.

I broke the kiss and we were both panting.

He looked at me with unquenchable thirst and pure passion in his eyes.

"L-Lumine." He breathed out before he cornered me to a wall to where the railings end. I held his cheeks and kissed him again.

His touches felt more hungry and demanding now.

I started to unbutton his top and he too started to undo my corset.

Once I unclasped all of the buttons of his top, he removed it alongside his cape without breaking the kiss. He just simply dropped his clothes to the floor.

He pulled away from the kiss again.

We were both staring into each other's eyes.

"Venti." I said softly as I remove his beret hat. I then felt him completely remove my bodice. Now, we were both half naked.

His finger then begin to trace their way up from my abdomen up to my chest. His touch sent shivers down my spine.

I then felt his hand grab my breasts, gently squeezing it afterwards, all the while without breaking eye contact with me.

"I want you." He whispered. I looked at him intently and his eyes burned passion and pure attraction.

"You can have me." I breathed. He then leaned and pecked my lips before he started kissing me on my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him more space.

He sucked on my soft skin, leaving a bunch of love bites all over my neck. He then made his way down to my shoulders and to my collarbone before he began sucking on my breasts.

I let out a soft moan.

I caught him smirking at me, sucking more on my breasts.

My fingers then began to tangle themselves with Venti's hair.