Enticing (✓)

Lumine

After Venti and I got dressed, we headed out of the inn and began our search for Childe. Come to think of it, Liyue is such a huge nation compared to Mondstadt so, looking for an individual here is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Venti and I walked side by side, cautious about the surroundings. I had my hair clipped at the back of my head as my dangling hair was a huge give away to my identity.

Also, I very much enjoyed how the emerald green dress, Venti bought for me. It fits me like a glove. It hugged my curves very well and it helped me blend out with the people around. It made me look more daring and confident.

Venti, on the other hand, wore a traditional male attire. Of course he got the green one too. He also had his dangling hair clipped because his braids was a dead give away too.

We looked around and the Millelith soldiers seemed to not mind our presence. I guess the disguises worked.

"Where are we going to look for him?" Venti asked, looking at me.

At this point, I didn't really know. When Childe and I met yesterday, everything just happened like a wave washing on the shore. It just happened so fast. He popped out of nowhere, brought me to the outskirts, offered something to me and bam, gone. I wasn't even able to ask where I'd find him.

"I don't really know." I shrugged my shoulders, looking left and right.

"Well, that's a good way to start." Venti muttered under his breath. I stopped on my tracks and glared at him.

That was insensitive.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "That doesn't sound nice now, does it?" I raised a brow at him.

He raised both his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He grinned awkwardly at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed before turning around, walking away as far as possible. But of course, Venti would eventually catch up.

"You know," he chimed. I raised a brow at him again. "We should talk to the people around." He suggested.

I thought about it for a moment and find that his suggestion was reasonable. Looking for Childe without any other information would be a very impossible task so, it's better to source out intel to better our search.

I nodded at him and he smiled.

We began talking to the civilians and we realized how famous the Fatui were, although not in a good way. According to them, they're infamous when it came to betrayal and such. They would do just about everything to get whatever they want and they too are very loyal to their Empress, the Tsaritza, herself.

Most of them talked about the Fatui with genuine fear and disgust, specifically, Childe. According to them, despite his position as the 11th Harbinger and probably the youngest one, he was a merciless killer and was looked upon as the most powerful one.

Venti and I exchanged looks as we listen to the different stories the civilians could offer. There were plently of versions but we only came to one conclusion.

Childe is dangerous.

I started to reconsider my options regarding seeking help from him to prove our innocence yet, I still can't come up with any other way to tell the people that we didn't kill the Geo Archon.

Talking to Ningguang was definitely a long shot. And doing a public announcment wouldn't do much good so, we are left with this one choice. As much as I hated it, I just wanted Venti and I to be free from any accusations.

We went to Liyue to spend time together and strengthen our bond all the while I look for the Geo Archon. The chase and the blames weren't part of our plans.