I like your scars | {SaneGiyuu}

Theme: Fluff :3

Note: Yk that one audio? Smth that goes like, "I like your scars" 'M-Mine?' "Yeah." 'I like your smile!' 

or smth but i forget the whole thing 😭

Anyways, partially inspired by that, and some videos I was watching earlier

-They're already dating!

-Probably OOC Giyuu bc the videos influenced me to make Giyuu so sassy 😃

-Also a little Nemi insecurity :3

-...and slightly OOC Sanemi at some points because... they're both shit at being fluffy when it comes to words, so at this point this is just what I want to say to a future lover but somewhat in their personalities... 😋

×××

Giyuu rest his forehead on Sanemi's, their breaths interweaving together. It was silent as the two lovers lay together in a single futon, holed up in Giyuu's house as snow fell outside; the temperature dropping by the second.

"Giyuu?" Sanemi asked, after a beat.

Giyuu hummed in assent, his hand resting on Sanemi's jaw, his thumb tracing the scars on his boyfriend's face. "What is it?"

"Does my appearence not hinder your ability to... stay attracted to me?" Sanemi murmured uncertainly.

"Not at all. I like your scars," Giyuu said, a small smile brightening his face. He placed a loving kiss on the scar running across Sanemi's cheek.

"People tell me I'm scary when they see me. They run away. I can't assure people as well when I'm on my missions given of how they react..." Sanemi paused. "No one minds your presence, though. It's comforting."

Giyuu laughed gently, shaking his head. Sanemi watched him carefully.

"Sanemi, people think I'm too quiet. People say you're too loud. They say what they want, but their opinions don't matter, do they? I think... you shouldn't listen to them. They don't know you. You're kind and pretty and cute," Giyuu said, booping Sanemi's nose. "Either they're too traumatized by the demons to notice or they've got something terribly wrong with their eyesight."

Sanemi rolled his eyes. "But as you said, it's their opinion. How is your opinion so different from theirs when so many of theirs is... negative? And I'm not cute, by the way," he said, huffing.

"Hmm, I think you are. You're just proving me right," Giyuu said. "And, to answer your question, it's an opinion, remember? Theirs may be highly defective but trust me to say that I believe my words truly. What I say may be different than others but what I'm saying is also how I feel, how I see you and what I think of you. I love you, Sanemi, and nothing can changed that."

There was a silence for a minute, one of processing as the Wind Hashira pondered this.

"Mm... Then, I like your smile," Sanemi said finally, his voice quiet.

Giyuu chuckled softly, shaking his head in wonder. "And where might that have come from?"

"You kept complimenting me!! If I didn't compliment you, I'd feel bad," Sanemi whined.

"Fine. Why do you like my smile? Kocho-San says it's unsightful and that I shouldn't smile much," Giyuu said, frowning slightly.

"Well, Kocho's opinions are also deeply flawed then. I think it's wonderful. And more so by the fact that I rarely get to see it." Sanemi kissed him tenderly, as if he had to be careful, else Giyuu would break. "But if you smiled more often that would be just as lovely. You look so alive when you smile."