Try too hard | {Doukaza}

Theme: Fluff (I think, but who knows-)

Douma jumped up and hug-attacked Akaza, nearly making him fall. 

"What the fuck!!" Akaza groaned, pushing the blond off. "What was that for?"

"Akaza-dono, can you hang out with me today?? I wanna show you this really cool ri-" Douma was cut off by, well, his jaw being cut off. "Wha-"

"Shut up, I have better things to do then to see something 'really cool,'" Akaza said, rolling his eyes. He crossed his arms and glared at Douma. "Now if that was all, I'll be off now."

"No!! I swear, it looks amazing!" Douma insisted. "It's very pretty and it's in a part of Japan here where you can see that sta-" Once again, he was cut off by Akaza's fist, plowing into his head. He instantly regenerated and pouted. "Akaza-dono! That's not nice!"

"Yeah, well, I'm not nice. So go find someone else to bother," Akaza said pointedly. He started walking away, down the hill they had been standing on. 

"No, let me stay here with you," Douma whined. 

"Why would I?"

"Because- Because we're friends!!"

"We are most certainly not! Now leave me alone," Akaza grumbled, pushing Douma away from him. He continued walking, leaving the blond alone on the ground.

"Ugh, why won't Akaza-dono just talk to me nicely? What did I ever do?!" Douma huffed. He sat up and looked around, noticing how dark the sky was now. "Well, I guess I can go find some food before I find him. Maybe he's hungry."

Time skip, 2 hours

It was around 2am now, and Douma was bored. He had found Akaza who had pushed him away once again, to his disappointment. He'd tried about 20 more times before he gave up. Walking towards a willow tree, swaying in the wind in front of him, he slumped down on it and finished eating the arm of a woman he'd just killed. What was one way to get Akaza to talk to him? Ooh! What if.. he dressed up as Master? Perfect.

So, he got up and went to the closest shop, buying a black suit, a wig, and eye contacts. 

He changed then carefully secured the wig on and popped the contacts in. Quickly, he found a mirror and looked at it. Hm.. he would have to be a little shorter. So, he closed his eyes and somehow—well it wasn't like he was in expert at it! Being a demon had never required him to shrink, but here he was—made himself shorter. He added a hat to his outfit then grinned to himself. He looked like a replica of Muzan. Now for his voice.

He practiced a little, lowering and pitching up his voice until he was satisfied with it. "Hello, Akaza," he repeated, adding a little more deepness to his voice. "Okay, good!" he decided. Now to find Akaza.

It wasn't hard and he hid behind some bushes, spying on the redhead until he was right in front of him. Then, he jumped up, nearly scaring Akaza out of his skin. "U-Uh, Master? What're yo-" Akaza started. But then he paused and looked Douma up and down.

Douma was confused and quickly channeled his best Muzan voice. "Why aren't you bowing down? Such a dis-" he was cut off by the wig being ripped off his head. "..Akaza-dono!" he whined. "How did you even know?"

Akaza groaned under his breath. "Idiot." He rolled his eyes and turned away. "You shouldn't do that, it's disrespectful to Master."

"Yeah, but how did you know?!" Douma said, his arms shooting up into the air, nearly ripping the suit.

"Your eyes."

"My eyes? But- I put on contacts!"

"Well they must've disolved because they're not there. Or you just imagined putting them on like the idiot you are."

"Oh." Douma sighed. "Well.. can you hang out with this idiot then?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because! You try too hard! And you don't even ask me how I feel about this, anyways-" Akaza rambled.

"I try too hard?" Douma asked, completely missing the last part.

"Well, yes! You did that," Akaza said, pointing at Douma's suit and hat. "Who in their right mind would hang out with somebody who dresses up like their Master, stalks them, follows them around 24/7, isn't considerate of them, doesn-" he's cut off by Douma patting Akaza's shoulder. "Don't touch me."

"Okay, okay," Douma said, putting his hands up. "Sorry. But.. I'll try to be better than that! Will you hang out with me then?"

"Probably not."

"Oh," Douma pouted. Then he remembered how Akaza kept repeating that he wasn't being considerate of him. "Uh.. what do you want then?"

"I want you to- Wait did you just ask what I wanted?" Akaza asked incredulously. 

"Yes!!" Douma grinned.

"Well that's a first." 

"What does that mean!!" the blond protested.

"Exactly what I said, you idiot."

"Oh-"

Akaza rolled his eyes and stalked away. Douma stayed back, trying not to, as Akaza had said, 'stalk' him. He got up and looked around. Maybe if he gave Akaza one day of space, then went over and offered to take him out somewhere he liked he would talk to him..!

Time skip, 18 hours later (Around 8pm (if i did the math right-))

Douma skipped over to where he assumed Akaza was and waited for him to walk by. Then he quickly scampered up to him and said, "Akaza-dono! Hi! How are you? Wanna go out?" 

"What- Douma? Hello?- I'm fine- And no, what??" Akaza said, trying to keep up. 

"Awhh, why?" Douma huffed.

"We're not even close to friends, why would we go out?!" 

"No, wait, I meant, like, hang out! Go out somewhere?" Douma corrected.

"Oh- Uh, not really, no."

"Why?!?!" Douma complained, following Akaza like a lost puppy. 

"Give me one reason to go with you to wherever it is you have planned now." Akaza paused and crossed his arms, making Douma almost crash into him.

Thinking fast, Douma scanned his mind for something to say. He couldn't say because he was fun to be around, Akaza wouldn't accept that. And he couldn't say because it would be fun, he himself had no idea where they were going.

"Hurry up, we don't have all night," Akaza snapped.

"Uhm. Because..- Because I like you!" Douma blurted out.

"What??"

{Word count: 1014}

;-; don't hate me ok bye..