Random Angst- | {...Lots of ships}

Theme: ANGST. 

Note: I asked ppl on discord (@NioaAkila (who I'll refer to as Aniko :>) and @Sukiischaotic (Suki) ) to give me one of those quotes and ship to writeee 
They were all only like 50-100 words so i decided to post em all in one chap

sorry if there's anything like * bc I wrote this on discord nd you need two of *'s to make it italics.. :'>

Ships: SaneGiyuu, SaneOba, KokuZan (mostly-), ShinoGiyuu, DouKaza

Suki: Quote— "Please, just let me go." | ShinoGiyuu

"Please, if ever I were to die before you do—and you can't say I won't, neither of us know that—I beg of you to just let me go. I don't care if you find someone else, I don't care. I need you to know that I want the best for you and the best for you is to let me go. Alright...?" Shinobu had said, her face creased with worry.Giyuu, looking down, said, "But I don't want to forget you." "You don't have to! Just... don't cling onto what's left of me... That doesn't mean forgetting. Just... moving on," she said, kissing his cheek gently."Okay..." Giyuu said quietly.

The conversation flashed through Giyuu's mind. That had happened a month ago.

Now, he stood over Shinobu's grave, the scene before him blurry from tears. He couldn't move on. How could he? He wanted to fulfill her wish but he just couldn't do it. It was too hard.His fist tightened and his fingernails dug into his palm harshly. 

"I can't let you go," he whispered, falling to his knees in front of her grave, the flowers he'd put there not bright and colorful enough to bring life to her again. "I miss you. Please, please come back."

Suki: Quote—"Stop pushing everyone away." | SaneOba

"Stop pushing everyone away!" Sanemi snapped, holding tightly to Obanai's shoulders.

"You can't control my life!" Obanai crossed his arms, trying to jerk away. Kaburamaru slithered away, not wanting to be a part of this. 

"Why do you even care?!"Sanemi glared at him, his eyes narrowed. "You just went and nearly got yourself fucking killed! If I hadn't been walking here, you would've collapsed on the spot! The fuck were you doing, not going to Kocho's?" 

Obanai grumbled. "I'm fine," he insisted, though he wouldn't have been standing if it weren't for the firm grip Sanemi had on him. 

"You're not.

The two held their gaze for a long moment, glaring furiously at each other. Then Obanai broke it, tearing his multi-colored eyes away to stare at the ground. 

"I don't need you to babysit me," he said quietly, childishly.

Sanemi rolled his eyes. "That's not what I'm- Oh, fuck it! Do you know why I keep fucking going and following you, trying to keep you sane?" he asked. There was a tightness in his voice he'd never had before.

Obanai shook his head hesitantly.

Sanemi growled under his breath and guided him carefully to sit down. "'Cause i care about you, you fucking idiot. You won't let me, though, so I'll fucking leave you alone. Tell me when you decide to stop being a childish ass and are willing to let me help," he said, turning and stalking off.

Suki: Quote—"It's better this way." | SaneGiyuu

"It's better this way," was the last sentence in the letter addressed to Sanemi Shinazugawa. He stared at it unblinkingly, his mind not wanting to comprehend what he had just read. Had Giyuu just... broken up with him? For what. Because they were Hashira? They were both men? Fuck, like Sanemi cared! He had loved Giyuu. He still did.