Flower crowns and paper airplanes | {GenMui}

Theme: Aimless fluff

Note: @aKNYRoleplayer here's the genmui fluff ^w^

I once had written a DouKaza oneshot titled Flower crowns so I added the paper airplanes to it LMAO 

Also the picture—MUI ARGHH HE'S ADORABLE

Muichiro plopped down onto the grass and made himself comfortable. He saw flowers all around him—mostly daisies—and he reached out to take one. It came out with a stem twice as long as it would be per usual and Muichiro batted at it curiously. It had looked so short in the grass but now it looked as if it could tower over the world. 

He looked around and found another flower. Again, he picked it and inspected the stem. This was one shorter. He found another flower and plucked it from the ground carefully. He placed it side by side to the first two and found that this one's stem was even longer than the first one's. 

He tilted his head in confusion. Why were they different sizes? 

A sound alerted him that someone was coming and he turned, on guard though he knew that it wasn't a demon. Nor someone who held any current hostility.

The person walked over to him and sat next to Muichiro. Who was this? Oh... right. Genya. Who was Genya? 

The Genya smiled and said, his voice comforting to Muichiro's ears, "What are you doing here?"

What was he doing here? Muichiro blinked. "Watching the airplanes."

The person glanced up to the sky and, seeing nothing but clouds, said, "Airplanes..?" 

"What about them?" Muichiro asked, confused why this person brought them up so randomly. 

The Genya shook his head and laughed. "Nevermind. Are those flowers?" 

Muichiro looked down at his hands and realized he was holding flowers. They looked like the ones that encircled him on the ground. "Yes. They're... roses?" 

"I think they're daisies," the boy corrected. 

"Oh... Okay," he said mindlessly. "Who are you?"

The person gave him a quizzical look. "Genya. I'm Genya."

"I'm Muichiro." 

"I know."

It was Muichiro's turn to look confused as he said, "How?"

Genya gave him a playful smile. "I've known you for some time. Do you remember me?" he asked tentatively. 

Muichiro nodded slowly. "I think so. Your name... is Genya?" he said, unaware that Genya had just stated this.

Despite that, the boy nodded comfortingly. "Yes, my name is Genya. Do you know what I am to you?"

A word slipped into Muichiro's mind and he tested it out on his lips at first, mouthing it to himself. "Boyfriend." He blinked. "Are you... boyfriend?" 

Genya laughed. "Yes, that's right! I'm your boyfriend." 

Muichiro's eyes sparkled. He got it right. He looked down at the flowers and started twisting the stems together to make... something. He picked a couple more flowers and continued his process of twisting and tying them together for a while, forgetting of the boy right next to him who watched him silently. 

Once he'd finished, he held out the flowers he'd weaved together and gave it to Genya. He made the boy put it on his head and then nodded to himself. 

"Prince," Muichiro murmured. Was that a word? 

Genya gave him a confused smile. "Hm?"

"You are a prince," Muichiro concluded. Yes, that felt right. This boy, whoever it was, was belonging to a very important family. He was prince. A prince. He looked to be one, at least. He looked... elegant. 

Genya shook his head. "No, I'm not?" 

Muichiro also shook his head. "Yes, you are. You are prince. Pretty prince," he said, smiling to himself. 

Genya laughed but decided not to contradict. "Okay. Okay, say I'm a prince. What are you?" he asked. 

Muichiro thought for a moment. "Hashira." 

"No, no. Yes, you're a Hashira here... But if, in a different world, I was a prince... what would you be there?" 

Muichiro looked down and picked a clover. He tore off a leaf and showed it to Genya. 

"Leaf," he said. 

Genya nodded. "Leaf." They would drop the subject of princes' now, he supposed.

Muichiro nodded as well. "Can you make an airplane... from leaves?" he asked, referring to paper airplanes. 

Genya raised an eyebrow. "Maybe if it were bigger?" 

Muichiro looked at the leaf. "Oh." he dropped it and the two watched it flutter into the grass. He stood and Genya followed him as he walked. 

He found himself staring at a tree and he turned to find the Genya who was some paces away, trying to catch up. 

Muichiro pointed at the tree. "Can Genya get a big leaf from there?" 

Genya looked up, putting a hand to his chest to steady his breathing. "Why are you so fast?" he whined. 

"Can you get a big leaf?" Muichiro repeated, ignoring his question.

Genya nodded. "Sure..." After catching his breath, he quickly found a way to climb the tree and picked the biggest leaf he could find. He went back down and handed Muichiro the leaf. "Here," he said, brushing off his clothes.

Muichiro took it and then bent down, folding the leaf carefully so it wouldn't rip. When he was done, he stood again and showed Genya what he'd made. A paper airplane. Or, more like, a leaf airplane. 

Genya blinked. "How the hell did you do that?" he asked, surprise lingering in his voice.

Muichiro gave him a look. "I folded," he said simply. 

"Yes, but, how??" Genya asked, unsure how he might phrase it. 

Muichiro picked up a smaller leaf from the ground and folded it in half. "Fold," he said. 

Genya sighed. "Right. You folded." 

Muichiro stared at him. "Yes." 

They gazed at each other for a beat then Genya turned away. "Alright, why don't we go do something? Uhm..."

Muichiro poked him. He turned. "Hm?"

"Prince," the Hashira said. "We can make more crowns."

Genya nodded slowly. "Alright. We can go make more crowns," he decided, smiling.

He took Muichiro's hand into his and the two went back to the field with the daisies, Muichiro mostly dragging Genya there. 

{Word count: 1010}

So peaceful to write-

Also, I originally wrote something else here but completely deleted it 💀 It was shit but like I'm glad I did that bc this one was a lot better ^w^

have a good day/night (ik for a fact half of you read my oneshots at, like, 2am), loves!