WAIT NO- pt. 2 | {KokuZan}

Theme: Fluff

Note: I forgot to take a screenshot for whoever wanted this so uh ;-;

This is short bc I had no ideas ;-;

Tags: @penpen_doukazasimp @freshbeans6497 @FanficSnail and whoever else obsesses over this ship <33

Previously:

Kaigaku smirked. "Have fun with your boyfriend!"

Kokushibo found himself in Muzan's office—a room in one of the human households he lived in, which his 'wife' was not home quite as much. He turned and saw Muzan curled in a ball in the chair behind his desk and smiled. 

"It's not that bad if they know," he said, making his way over to him.

"Yes it is! I'm fucked up!" Muzan groaned, covering his face to hide how flushed he was. 

"I'll fuck you up," Kokushibo said, enjoying how embarrassed his boyfriend was. It was easy to get him flustered and exceedingly adorable.

Muzan's head jolted up so fast he might've broken his neck. "Kokushibo!" he said, whining as he saw the Uppermoon's teasing smirk. 

Kokushibo laughed. "You're adorable, you know?"

Muzan huffed and stood. "Fuck you."

The Uppermoon went around the desk and wrapped his arms around the Demon King. "I love you too," he said, kissing his neck.

Muzan crossed his arms, his face flushed. "Mm," he hummed. 

"Hm?" 

"The others will be talking non-stop about this now, Kokushibo," he murmured, turning and burying his face in his demon's chest.

"It's not the worst that could happen though, no? They've at least accepted us."

"True. But we don't need their acceptance to date," Muzan pointed out. 

"Indeed." 

They were quiet for a moment, the only sound being each other's breaths intertwined together. Kokushibo moved slightly, kissing the top of Muzan's head. 

Muzan smiled slightly. "You're very affectionate, Kokushibo."

"Should I not be?"

He shook his head. "Don't stop."

Kokushibo laughed. "I won't."

The door suddenly banged open and Douma rushed in. He otok one look at the two demons and instantly backed out, calling to someone that they shouldn't come in.

Muzan's face grew murderous and he deattached himself from Kokushibo. "I'll be right back," he said, marching out of the room with purpose.

"Oh boy," Kokushibo muttered. "I better go save Douma."

{Word count: 344}

 I'M SORRY IT'S SHORT

I HAD TO RUSH IT SINCE MY DAD TOLD ME TO GO OFF UNUSUALLY EARLY TODAY. (11am..)