First love | {SabiGiyuu}

Theme: Fluff

Note: Wattpad is stupid.. I was trying to upload that picture then it said "unsupported format"

Tags: i don't think i have any ;-; i mostly know who likes KokuZan 💀

Sabito laughed, his light-peachy hair ruffling in the wind. Giyuu grinned back, his hand clasped in Sabito's as they ran. They moved through the grass as graceful as the green blades floating in the wind, feeling exhilirated and lighthearted.

Sabito slowed to a stop and Giyuu nearly crashed into him. A laugh escaped the raven's lips and the two smiled at each other. 

The soft, lavender eyes of the taller boy flit over Giyuu's face, love written all over. He whispered softly, as if not to distrub the peace of the nature, and said, "Giyuu, can I kiss you?"

Almost undeterred by this question, the addressed boy nodded, tiptoeing slightly and placing his lips onto Sabito's for the first time. Warmth spreading from their faces to the tip of their fingers, unwavering in the light breeze of the air. 

Giyuu pulled away, a smile filling his lips and brightening his eyes. He had had his first kiss.

Sabito smiled back, as excited and happy as the other, finding himself in wonder of how beautiful Giyuu looked right now. Was this how it was to love someone? To have love in front of you and be given back, to be with them?

The two gazed at each other with enough love to conquer the world, bringing themselves in a fit of wonderful glee. The sun basked them in warmth that wasn't necessary, for their own hearts beat fast in their chests and their bodies were warm with pleasure and love.

And when the bird flit around them, neither moved for fear they would cut through the atmosphere they'd created in a day so lovely and both looking so rather majestic in the light and the breeze. 

Their smiles stayed plastered on their faces so wonderfully and their eyes appeared to sparkle. Giyuu tilted his head slightly and Sabito stepped forward, his hand lifting to his chin. 

"Giyuu..." he murmured. "I love you."

"I..." Giyuu's voice faltered, his face flushed, not from the running but from their closeness. "I love you too."

{Word count: 444}

This was a silly writing, really short but I really wanted to write SabiGiyuu fluff... I even drew it tho idk how to draw sabito-

Fuck it I love them so much. 

Also did anyone notice I randomly started writing differently lmao..

it happens when i read, like, classical books ;-; I was reading Alice in wonderland; Through the looking glass this morning and like, yk how they write differently in books written further back?

It made me write like that help.