I... still care | {No ship!}

Theme: Angst+Fluff

Note: THIS ISN'T A SHIP HELP JUST READ THE REQ SCREENSHOT FOR THE INFO.

Ngl I forgot i allowed requests for such as ones with no ships since I've not done things like this in a while LMAO

Sorry about the lateness-

Tags: @MinTea-

Sanemi stopped at the voice of a boy who was definitely not his brother. He turned. "The hell do you want from me?"

Genya was there. He looked as if he'd just been fighting to death and Sanemi paused, wondering if he should help. Maybe... not.

"Sanemi... Can I talk to you?" Genya asked meekly under the Hashira's stern gaze.

"Fuck no, go away," Sanemi growled.

"But-"

"You look like you were fighting an Uppermoon but I'm going to guess they couldn't even be close to an amateur demon. Are you a fucking idiot?" he spat, stalking closer to Genya.

"San-"

"Quit the fucking demon slayer corps or I'll kill you," he hissed.

"No! Why?!" Genya said, stepping back.

Sanemi stepped forward. "Why not?"

"I want to be close to you, Aniki..." Genya mumbled. "I can't quit."

"You fucking will or I'll make you!" 

"...No!" 

Sanemi clenched his teeth together, annoyed. "I'll beat you until you can't move, then you'll have to quit!!" he threatened, his eyes narrowed.

"I'll heal!" Genya persisted.

"Fucking hell, why don't you stop?!" Sanemi shouted.

"I already told you!! Why do you want me to stop?!" he asked. A rush of dizzyness hit him and he wobbled a bit as Sanemi stalked towards him.

"You literally look like you're about to fall of your own feet, don't contradict me when you know you have no fucking place in the Corps!" Sanemi retorted, grabbing Genya's arm to keep him from tipping over. "You're a fucking mess so go crawl your way to Kocho's or be left to die here. It's not that hard."

He let go, letting his (totally not) brother drop to the ground in a heap.

Genya groaned, rubbing his head. "Sane-"

"Go."

Sanemi turned and walked a few paces forward, then glanced back and noticed Genya had gone unconscious. He muttered a swear and sighed, backtracking and picking up his brother carelessly, holding him by his arms. 

"I swear, you'll be the death of me sometime," he sighed. He half picked-up, half dragged Genya to his estate, not bothering to swerve around any rocks that Genya's body my bump into as he walked.