''Hey, you're okay..'' Pt. 2 | {SaneGiyuu}

Theme: Fluff+angst+more fluff

Note: <33 yes tyty :3 I'll do the all that 'cept the smut bc I'm shit at that (like maybe in the future i'll try on a diff acc but not now no no no

Note: <33 yes tyty :3 I'll do the all that 'cept the smut bc I'm shit at that (like maybe in the future i'll try on a diff acc but not now no no no.. 😶 I'll stick to reading it for now (haven't in a long time tho 💀))

Prev:

He realized how close he was to Giyuu. Both the Hashira turned red at the realization but neither moved. Sanemi's hand was on Giyuu's cheek, having been inspecting the burnt lip, and the hand slowly brushed Giyuu's mouth lightly, carefully. Their gazes met and their eyes fluttered shut as Giyuu leaned down ever so slightly, closing the space between them.

Sanemi wrapped his arms around Giyuu, the tea cups forgotten on the floor. Their lips interlocked and they moved in sync, their bodies, their mouths, their breath. Sanemi's hands laced through Giyuu's thick hair, pulling him towards himself like a magnet. They only parted when Giyuu felt the need to draw up for air and the two Hashira gazed at each other in a sort of daze. Then, quickly realizing what happened, both scrambled back, flushed.

"E-Eh, sorry," Sanemi muttered quickly, getting up. "I'll.. go wet a cloth for you lip."

Giyuu nodded a little too quickly and once Sanemi had left, he buried his face in the bed sheets, embarrassed. Had he just kissed Sanemi..?

And then Sanemi was back with a towel. He crouched next to Giyuu and held it to him, not exactly meeting his eyes. The two sat silently, Giyuu tending to his lip and Sanemi drinking his tea to avoid having to say something. Finally, though, Giyuu said, "W..why did you kiss me?"—except that onnly made everything 100 times more awkward and he quickly relapsed into silence.

Sanemi eventually responded though, feeling he shouldn't just leave Giyuu hanging. "Because... uh.. Well, why did you not push me away?"

Giyuu turned bright red and said nothing for a moment, leaving Sanemi to think he shouldn't have said that. But then Giyuu whispered, "I don't know.. I wanted to keep.. uh.. nevermind."

(I keep typing their names wrong help.. I wrote Giuu and Sanmi- 🥲)

He didn't have to continue, because Sanemi knew what he was going to say. He wanted to keep going. And so, Sanemi propped himself up, setting his cup a safe distance away, and scooted closer to Giyuu. He set his hands on Giyuu's shoulders and pulled him in for another kiss, pausing for a fraction of a second incase Giyuu decided against it. When he didn't, he pressed his lips against Giyuu's and kissed him.

Sanemi pulled away, this time, and looked Giyuu in the eye. "Tomioka. Tell me, how do you feel about me?" he asked, going straight to the point.

"Eh?!" Giyuu said, aghast, not having expected that. "I.. Uhm.. Yes?"

Sanemi rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll go first. Tomioka, I like you. Surprisingly, though. Not sure why. But yeah."

"Oh..!" Giyuu's eyes widened and he froze. "You do?"