"She is gonna learn to appreciate me, so far she doesn't think twice about hurting me. I just take it cause I love her too damn much. But I have limits. I'm moving out" Taraji said. Gina was puzzled. Taraji went to pack

Gina immediately called her sister.
Tasia: Gina let me get back to you, okay, I'm looking for my wife.
Gina: she's here Tasia. She is packing. What happened out there?
Tasia hung up.

Taraji finished packing. She got her stuff in her car and gave Gina the keys to the Ferrari. "so this is it? You are getting a divorce?"

"I'm Just taking a break to take care of myself. I need to take care of myself, I'm done taking care of your ungrateful sister. She always has shit going on."

"at least tell me where you are going"

"you are not my wife--"
"I know that!"
"Although right now I wish you were, maybe you would have treated me the way that I deserved. Stupid me I chose the sister who cared nothing about me over the one who did. Goodbye Gina, tell her not to fucking call me. I need my space"
Taraji left.

The next morning
Gina was going downstairs to begin her day. She found Fantasia sleeping on a couch. "hey, when did you get here?"
"Just recently, I couldn't get a transport on time."
"I'm sorry. Is everything ever gonna be okay in your marriage?" fantasia shook her head. "no!"
"She's in DC."
"Kassie called you?"

"I tracked her ring. It's over Gina!"
"What did you do?"

"I fell in love with another woman!"
Gina gasped.

Fantasia gasped out of her bad dream waking her wife from a peaceful sleep
"Bad dream again?" Taraji asked in her sleepy voice. "yes."
."about me leaving you again?" Taraji chuckled.
"it is not a joke babe."

"Okay I'm sorry, why would I leave you twice in your dreams Fantasia? Why would I leave my wife?"

"because I messed up again and this time you couldn't take it. And I don't blame you cause I fucked up. So get up. We going home before I lose my wife," Taraji's jaw dropped. "Baby it is after 3, we still have 5 more days."

"I don't care okay. We just gonna check out and go home, we will finish this at home in our bed. If I stay I might lose you and I'm not losing my wife because of anyone or any bullshit out there. Get up and pack for us. I will go take care of the checking out. Taraji saw how serious her wife was.

"uh, okay baby. I will pack our stuff you go ahead." Taraji said getting up. "Thank you. One last thing?"
"Anything"

"I know after the doctor told us to wait for us to offload our work stress level for us to have a healthy pregnancy, I got sick. I know I was supposed to carry our baby and things went from bad to worse a couple of months ago. But I want us to have a baby. So baby I'm asking on my knees" she said getting on her knees  "Please have my baby. For the last time. I know you were not feeling like getting pregnant cause your last pregnancy was hard and you are in no place to repeat that history, but baby this time I'm here. This time you are not alone, I will make sure you are healthy and so will our baby. I will sell my remaining shares for this baby, for you. Please Taraji, baby please give me one baby. Just one"
Fantasia begged on her knees.

"I don't like you right now Tasia. You know how I can not do this anymore but how can I say no to my wife literally on her knees begging like this? Okay, baby. Okay, I will check if I'm healthy enough then we can have another baby. I will carry just one last baby. But you should promise to always, always be here, because I'm gonna need you. And I'm not gonna be the easiest pregnant woman in the world. because I lose self-esteem when I have a baby bump, I'm always Moody, I'm always crying. Baby pregnancies get me tripping so much"