The Honeymooners:

Start from the beginning

"It is your honeymoon though. What does she do?"
"Attorney! She's a district Attorney"

"Impressive. I can understand the workload though. Have you guys considered having fun? One night fun to take off the honeymoon load?"

"fun? We have fun all the time"

"I mean adding a flavor to your dessert Fantasia. A threesome. No strings. Just fuck the work stress level away."

"You wanna do that with us?"
"I really do"

"why?"
"You wanna hear a confession? I kinda have a crush on you and Taraji is my first"
Fantasia froze for a second. "Toni Bayanihan?"

"she told you about me?"

"Recently yes. How was your relationship??"

"It wasn't a relationship. I had this huge crush on her. She turned me gay. And when we had sex at 13, we didn't know what we were doing but it was the most beautiful experience of my life. But then she had to leave after her parents overdosed together. I never seen him since. Until two months ago when I saw her on the paper, in the most gorgeous wedding gown. She looked breathtaking and you looked so fucking beautiful. I hoped I would see her again. And yet here you are in my Cottage. I want to make you both happy just for one night"

"I've never been with another woman besides my wife. And my wife is not a lover of threesome. I am sorry we can't accept your offer" Fantasia said. Toni nodded.

Their drinks arrived. They started drinking and talking, laughing hard, getting tipsy, and enjoying each other's company.

They got drunk. The next thing they were making out in the bar. "let's get a room, I won't tell my wife" Fantasia said. Toni was not that drunk. "no. If you want me, Taraji becomes a part of this, I'm not gonna let you be unfaithful to your wife under the influence." Toni said.

"she's ignoring me, Toni, is like I'm not even there." Fantasia sulked. "I should take you back"
"I don't want to go back to her. I want to spend the night with you. I won't do anything. I just don't wanna be with my wife" Fantasia was really expressing her anger and disappointment in her drunk state.

"okay let's get you to my bed then"
She got help to take Fantasia to her cabin house. Fantasia blacked out.

At the Honeymoon Cottage.
Taraji was starting to be worried. Pacing and texting her wife. She called, and it sent her to voicemail.
She panicked and pulled her Jacket to go.
A knock on her door. She immediately opened
"Hi, can I help you? Please tell me my wife is okay" Taraji said. "She's okay, wasted on my couch."
"What? She is drinking again? Oh my gosh, how badly did I mess up!?" Taraji was thinking out loud.
"Very bad. She vented out to me. She hates that you have to work on your honeymoon" Toni spilled.

Taraji looked sad. "I will try to fix it. I will get her in the morning, please take care of her for me"
Toni nodded, and she was turning away when Taraji grabbed her hand. "you look familiar, have we met before?".
Toni smiled. "yes. In Brooklyn when you turned me gay" Toni chuckled softly. "Toni? Of course oh my gosh, look at you. Man you look amazing"

"so do you T. It's really good to see you. You look incredible" Toni said. Taraji nodded looking into her eyes. "I would turn away and leave right now T but you still got my hand," Toni said chuckling nervously. Taraji looked down at their hands and swallowed hard. "I'm sorry. You just caught me off guard"

"I get that. You smell divine baby girl. So incredible" Toni said. Taraji finally let her hand go. "good night." she said. "Good night, I'm in the South, the big cottage, it's a family cottage if you ever want to stop by to get your beautiful wife"
"got it!, keep her for tonight please I will pull some all-nighters and get some shit done so that I can be able to spend tomorrow with her without being pulled away from her. Please, I need to do this or she's gonna keep drinking and getting upset and none of those things are good for her health right now"