Is The War Over?

Beginne am Anfang

Anna walked in with the baby.
He cried. Fantasia flinched. The more he cried the more she flinched. She twitched her fingers. Then opened her eyes. "somebody help, Nurse!"
Halle called for the nurses.

They rushed in. Taraji and Lisa too.
"Page Doctor Hall" Somebody yelled. Gina came in after a while.
Her sister was awake. "oh my God, thank you!" Gina muttered. She couldn't believe her methods worked.
"When can I go home?" They all laughed 

After a little while. It was just Fantasia and her wife. "My wife is back"

"and she got so much love to shower you with. I'm gonna love you as my life depends on it"
Taraji blushed. They were kissing when Lisa walked in. "pardon me, don't mean to interrupt your loving moment. I need both of you, Beth got in my head"

"What did that heifer say to you?"
"That if Gina breaks things off, she's going to take everything from me, that I will be homeless. She wrote me a cheque. Look," she showed them. "Damn! So what was her request, That you leave Gina alone?" Fantasia asked. Lisa nodded. "that I leave tonight. I wasn't thinking and now she threatening a sensitive part of my life. What do I do?"
"Whoop that ass!" Taraji said. Fantasia burst out laughing. "I mean she got a point. Best her ass" the wives laughed hard.
"Guys please be sensitive. My heart is breaking"

"Tell Gina everything. Including the threats m...everything,"

"Gina doesn't care she suggested that we kill each other, she gave us weapons to murder each other. See" she showed them scissors. They continued laughing.
Lisa stormed out.
"You know we should be sensitive, she looks stressed out," Fantasia said to her wife. "later, now, I wanna kiss my beautiful wife"
"where were we?" 
"Here! Right here," Fantasia responded and kissed her. "that's more like it. Again" they shared another kiss.
"get a room," Gina said stepping inside. "What do you call this? I got a bed we can get nasty" Fantasia said. "ou, I like that. I'm horny as fuck" Taraji said.

"Okay, enough, and no. You can't have sex yet. Give it three months to fully recover, no sex, no masturbation. nothing"

"Come on you are so pretty," Taraji said. "and brilliant" Fantasia added. ", You guys, I'm serious, no sex. Okay." Gina said. "but I can lick her clit right?" Taraji asked. Gina felt like it was inappropriate. She swallowed hard. "No sex no tongue, nothing for three months"

"Booo--" Fantasia muttered. Taraji laughed. "guys. Can you be serious for a second?"

"How's this for serious? Lisa is living tonight, your wife bought her off and threatened her"

"What?"
"go set your house in order, Gina, Fantasia is awake, you have no excuse"

"She's not wrong. But check on my people before you head out. And yes Doc, I heard you loud and clear, no sex, right babe?"
"yes, of course, Gina we respect your requests. Thanks, Doc"

Gina nodded and walked out.

She went to the Barrino-Henson household.

She found Lisa crying while writing a breakup note. "this is your way to say goodbye to me? After all these years of doing everything for you? After I stuck my ass in the fire for you? This... Is your big goodbye Gina gesture? This is love? So nothing is wrong with this? How much did she give you?"

"Baby is not about the money"
"Says the woman who has bags packed and is writing a goodbye note. Baby it is about the money so tell me how much!" Gina raised her voice.

"Just tell me this, ... If we break up, what happens to me and everything you bought me?"

"We change them into your name and I move on, you keep them because they are a gift to you and the only reason these things are in my name is because of the expenses that I pay monthly. You can't pay that... Or can you?"
"no, I can't. I'm so sorry. I thought I was gonna be homeless, so I took her absurd money.",
"I'm still waiting for a number"

"5million"

"Ps or Dollars?"
."Ps!"

"That's what you want? Money?"
"I want you. I returned the check. But she wants me to lose my daughter to Maxwell and his wife. I can't lose my Kira Gina that's the only human being who loves me for me. She's my blood. I do want you baby. I want everything with you. But what about Kira, My little girl?"

"You won't lose Kira. You know I love her like my own. So there is no way I will let Beth or Max or anyone take her away from you."

"I will hire a flock of attorneys if I have to, Kira ain't going anywhere and so are you. So take these bags and go unpack while I go straighten up my wife" Gina said and walked out. Lisa took her bags back to the guestroom.

Meanwhile,

Taraji's setup worked out just fine. Luna was found next to Victoria's dead body in a warehouse. All evidence points at her without denial. She was arrested.

Frantasia saw it on the news. She looked at her wife. "what did you do?"
"let them take care of it for me. Now my family is protected and I'm good" Taraji said. "I never thought you would...you know, let this happen to Vic."

"She hurt my wife, even though I, have limits".
"I love your limits"

Taraji smiled a little. "You really love your wife much? I mean she can't be all that??"

"she's everything to me. I really love my wife"

"I heard she's crazy about you, what's up with that?" they chuckled. "Come up here and kiss me" Fabtasiasaid.

Taraji did as her wife requested.
"I'm horny a fuck. This three months probation is gonna kill me.

"no is not, Gina said you shouldn't have sex, she said nothing about me pleasing my wife," Taraji thought about it. "of course. So I can come to sit your face?"
Fantasia laughed. "you can wait!"

Somewhere in a hotel

Gina walked in and looked at her wife She stood up, she was drinking whiskey.

"You knew when you married me that I had A Lisa in my life. The woman that I'm afraid to love because of my issues. You promised me to mind your space in my heart and not Lisa. Now you are buying her off?"

"you took her to your sister's wedding. You flew her out here, after these years of not having to deal with her, you broke things off and I thought it was over. Now she's back. And you sleeping with her, what am supposed to do? Suck it up because I knew she existed?"

"How many times have you fucked her since she's been back in our lives?"

"you really wanna know?"

"Tell me!"

"70+ times!"

Beth threw a whiskey glass at Gina, and she ducked. Heart pounding. "Bethany stop!"

"I'm gonna hurt you the way you hurt me. People just normally ask for a divorce and you choose to do this?"

"I want a divorce and you gonna give it to me! And you are not gonna touch Lisa or Kira, or I'm gonna sabotage your career"

Beth picked up the whiskey bottle and knocked Gina out with it.

"Gina!"
"Shit! Baby wake up!"

Lol, see? Things y'all comment? I capture. Somebody said I should eliminate Gina instead of Fantasia
I was trying to show you to be careful what you ask for,  from me