Then Hailey and her Mother Gwen Thomas who's also one of the maids of honor. Then Brooks showed up the other maid of honor. Halle told her Taraji was in the room freaking out.

Ben showed up with their stepmother, and the woman, and the girls didn't get along very much.

Danielle went to the room where Taraji was. "I heard there was a beautiful bride in need of a drink," She said giving her friend a glass of scotch with ice. Taraji took it and sipped. "what if she doesn't show up!"
"Who? your bride? Now why wouldn't she?"

"I don't know maybe somebody told her she couldn't marry me? There is still a lot at stake here Danielle, Fantasia is putting a lot at risk. Just to be with me I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't show. I wouldn't blame her if she changes her mind." Taraji was panicking.
"she will show!"

"When? She was supposed to be here two days ago, but still, she isn't here and we are supposed to be married in 24 hours"

"Have you called her?"

"I've called, I've texted, I've emailed"
"Drink this. I will talk to Gwen, maybe she knows something" Danielle walked out.

She grabbed Gwen's arm and pulled her away from the other guests.

"where the hell is she?" Danielle asked. "She will be here!"

"When? Taraji is freaking out"

"I will talk to her--"

"That's my duty, yours is to make sure that Fantasia is here!" Danielle said hand raised at Gwen. "Yes ma'am," Gwen said sarcastically.

Meanwhile in New York City.

Fantasia was wearing Black clothes, tight leggings, a black hoodie, a black baseball cap, black Gloves, and black boots. She uncocked the gun she was carrying and placed it in a small gun safe in her coat hanger/closet. Her hands were shaking and she didn't know how to stop the shake. She clenched her teeth. She felt tired and plopped on the couch.

"done!" her Driver said coming from the basement.
"g-good!" she forced to speak and took hold of her energy.
"They must never get drug-free until I return!" Fantastic said
"You know you can trust me. Are you okay?"

Her phone went off. Saved by the bell.
"shit! Is my wife again. I will take this," Fantasia said and answered her cellphone

On call.
Tasia: Yeah yes baby I know. I should be on the plane now but don't worry... I will be there in the morning I swear
Taraji: You making me nervous Tasia, are you sure you still wanna marry me?

Fantasia chuckled
Tasia: Baby of course. I want and I will marry you. I'm just stuck in New York, For now, but in an hour, I will be on that plane, I promise. Baby I love you and there is nothing or anyone that's gonna stop me from marrying you.
Taraji: I feel better thanks, babe. Get your sexy ass here already.

Fantasia chuckled before blowing a kiss and hanging up.

"I'm not gonna miss my wedding am I?" she asked her driver.

"no, just go. I got this. When you get back they will be in your basement drugged and waiting to take bullets" The guy said.

"you taking me to the airport, let me make a stop first," She said and jogged to her secret basement.
Her wife and kids have no idea that the house has a basement. It has been her secret place ever since she bought the house. She keeps it locked. She took the creepy stairs and went down in the creepiest, darkest, part of the house.

She turned on the tight.

Two people were tied up against the big lumber in the middle of the room. Heads in a bag. She pulled the bags.
Lucy and Vic breathed harder than they ever breathed before. They both tried getting free. "What the fuck am I doing here Fantasia?" Vic asked
"ask your roomy, she been here before!"

"what do you want for Us?" she asked again
"I want my shooter. Are you gonna tell me everything I want to know before I kill you? I will call tomorrow, to check in, right now...I gotta make Taraji the happiest woman alive and marry her, legally thanks to your generousness Vic. You did good there Pal. kisses babies."

"Oh my bad I don't do grocery shopping, but don't worry, I bought you something you two both bought for me once. A cruel, mean ass drug that my doctor said destroyed my organs. Now they putting a lifeline on me. My family doesn't even know that! So I hope you enjoy it too so we can die together"

Victoria's heart was rising. "I never ordered drugs for you. I only took you there"

"Exactly. You took me there Victoria! They messed up my Fucking health. And I'm only marrying this woman just to leave her a widow in a couple of months. I'm angry!" she kicked a chair. "I'm Fucking mad 'cause my family needs me. I have a grandson who is now forced to grow up not knowing me. I have kids who still need me. My wife!" she kicked again.
Vic was jumping with every kick Fantasia made. Lucy was still but she was scared. She looked regrettable.

"I'm fucking dying slowly and is your fault!" She slapped Lucy. Lucy gasped and groaned.

"I am in so much pain because of you!" another slap.

"Fantasia I'm so sorry!" Vic said tears flooding from her eyes.
Fantasia gave her a hot backslap!
Lucy jumped this time. Blood flew in the air from both of them.
Fantasia turned to Lucy again. "You! I should have killed you when I had a chance." She said and put the bags back on their heads. "I will be back muthafuckers. Mark my Fucking works, I'm coming for y'all"

She said turning the light off and rushing out. She changed and went to the airport.

Remember that war I've talked about...? It seems to have just begun!!