Harry gets sick at Lottie's wedding

Start from the beginning

"Do you wanna lay down for a bit before coming and getting ready? There's plenty of time, I can come grab you when you need to get ready." Louis tried to get Harry to rest a bit, but he wasn't going to agree that easily, he did not want to ruin anything for Lottie, so he wouldn't let his stomach get in the way. "No, be fine I'm sure, just gonna shower and I'm sure it'll ease as the day goes on" Harry decided and Louis just nodded not wanting to push him to rest if he said that he was fine.  Harry was stubborn, although not as bad as Louis was, but Louis agreed so long as Harry told him if he felt worse or needed a break away and Harry promised he'd let him know.  With that Harry went to the bathroom to get in the shower.

In the shower Harry tried to think about what could've made him sick.  They'd had the rehearsal dinner the night before and eaten lots of good food but everyone had eaten the same things and nobody else was complaining of feeling sick, but then again Harry's stomach was just more sensitive.  Harry hadn't gone to bed feeling sick either, he'd just woken up with a rolling tummy, no headache or fever though it seemed so he probably wasn't properly ill, he wouldn't have to worry about passing it on to someone else, especially the newlyweds who definitely wouldn't want to go on their honeymoon sick.

The heat from the shower was starting to make Harry slightly nauseous so he finished up quickly and hopped out, wrapping a towel around his waist, joining Louis back in the main room of the hotel room. "Better?" Louis asked with hope in his eyes and Harry just looked at him nodding with a smile, "much" was his reply before he was wrapping Louis in his arms, and if the wave of nausea made Harry slightly dizzy, Louis didn't notice because he was already holding Harry upright so he didn't falter.  Harry took some breaths, centering himself with the sweet smell of Louis' hair, which always calmed him.  Louis broke the hug first, going to shower himself, and Harry got to work getting his dress pants on and a plain white shirt, knowing Lottie had picked out jackets for them to wear that matched their color scheme, and with quickly throwing his hair into a little clip, Harry sat on the couch waiting for Louis.

It didn't take long for Louis to finish, and thankfully they had someone doing their hair, thanks to Lottie, so Harry didn't have to wait around for Louis to mess with his hair, which could take forever.  He was always the boy who took the longest in the band to get ready! Louis joined Harry out in the main room just like Harry had done earlier, with a wide smile, "look at you" he beamed toward Harry admiring his clothes even though he didn't even have on his full get up yet.  Harry blushed none the less, rubbing his hand down Louis' naked torso, "no, look at you" he winked back pulling out his playful side even when he wasn't feeling very well.  Louis gave him a light smack on the hand, chuckling as he went to his hanger which held part of his attire for today.  After getting his pants and shirt on, Louis admired himself in the mirror, Harry looking on as well, "so handsome, love" Harry joined at Louis' side kissing his temple. 

With both boys half ready, and needing their suit jackets, and hair done they made their way back to the communal suite that everyone, aside from Lottie's husband, since they were doing first look at the alter, was getting ready in.  Louis had placed an arm around Harry's waist as they walked, giving him a small smile as the knocked on the door before being let back in by Phoebe. "Someone needs their hair done!" She joked looking at the mop of wet hair on top of Louis' head laughing at him and Harry couldn't help but laugh as well as he ruffled Louis' hair making it even more of a mess.  "Alright alright, just wait I'll look better than the lot of ya!" Louis joined in on the banter, happy to see Harry laughing and playing around hopeful that his husbands upset stomach from earlier was easing.

And it had seemed to go down as the day was progressing.  Harry didn't even notice his stomach hurting while they got ready and even as they went into the ceremony he was feeling fine, great even, and Louis had only asked once if he was feeling alright to which Harry didn't have to lie, he was feeling great!  Must've just been a nervous tummy for the wedding, even though he had nothing to be nervous about.  It wasn't till later in the evening, when everyone had joined together after the ceremony, in the grand hall that was holding the reception that Harry's stomach decided to act up again, and in full force.