Taraji slammed the laptop screen to the keyboard.

She breathes out, her eyes landing on her wife's picture frame. She picked it up.

"Baby, did you really betray us? Or I'm just reading things that are not there?" she asked the pictire.

Fantasia barged in wearing lingerie. After what she read and what was going on in her head Taraji was not in the mood. "Baby you look cool--".
"cool?"
"but I'm kinda tired tonight," Taraji said getting up and leaving

"excuse me? Cool. Are you fucking kidding me? Look at me!"
"you look hot. Very hot." Taraji rephrased. "then fuck me!"
"how many times did you have sex today?" Taraji asked 
Fantasia swallowed hard. "uh, how many times did we have sex?" she asked looking nervous

"no. Just you" Taraji asked. She looked serious.
Fantasia swallowed hard and looked down. "uh, 3 times with my wife," she said not facing her. Taraji let out a short chuckle. "I always see right through you when you lie to my face. I don't know what's going on here. But I can tell you the secret you keeping... It won't end well for you. See you in bed baby. Don't be long" Taraji said and walked out. Fantasia's heart started rising.

They met again in their Bedroom.
Taraji was on the phone with Kassie.
Taraji: I appreciate that friend. Okay, I will call you tomorrow. I will tell her. Bye.

Taraji cut the call. "Kassie, say hi"
Fantasia nodded.  Taraji took her wife's hand. "about a few minutes ago. I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into. Baby will you forgive me?" she apologized. Fantasia let out a shaky breath. "of course!" she said. Taraji kissed her hand.

They got under the covers. Taraji kissed her wife and turned to her side of the bed. Fantasia turned to hers. Her eyes were wide open. Her heart was still pounding.

Her phone beeped. Taraji opened her eyes. Fantasia reached for her phone and sneaked out. Taraji pretended to be sleeping.

Fantasia went to the bathroom to make a call with a tap running.

Taraji checked the time. Almost midnight. She got upset and texted Gina.
*she's sneaking around*
Gina replied. *maybe it's nothing! Maybe she planning a surprise for you*

Taraji rolled her eyes. She went back to sleep.

It took 45 minutes for her wife to come back to bed. She was trying to sneak back in. "work?" Taraji startled her. She jumped. "huh? Uh, yeah! Yeah just. Work" she said. "at midnight? I thought you told your team not to wake us up from 10, rules changed on me already?"

"uh no... Nothing changed baby. It was uh. The DA's office." Taraji looked at her. "I mean the president. It was the president" she stuttered so badly. "okay!" Taraji said and turned away. Fatasia's breath became rapid.
"Well, ain't you  gonna sleep?" Taraji asked. "I have, to send an email. Be right back baby don't wait up" she said and walked out the door.
Her hands were shaking. She paced in the hallway and then called the President on a personal cell.

On call:

Kassie: he's a sleeping girl. Long day at work.
Tasia:  damn it.
Kassie; are you okay?..
Tasia: I Did something horrible
Kassie: you killed somebody?
Tasia: worse. Just say you will cover for me.
Kassie: what?
Tasia: I called your husband at this hour tonight.if my wife asks tomorrow. Okay?
Kassie: because you were calling whom?
Tasia: just business. Please.
Kassie: okay but don't forget where my loyalty is if you double-crossed my girl. I'm gonna throw you under the bus.

Fantasia hung up.

The next Morning. Taraji called in sick, she really felt sad which made her feel sick.
When she woke up at 8. Her wife was gone.
She found a note. *off to work!*