A House Full Of Lust

Start from the beginning

Halle jumped into the water. "Hey let's get you stitched up. There is a room full of doctors, they got you baby" Halle said. That made Hailey upset. Kris looked at Hailey to explain herself. Hailey walked away

They got inside. "what happened?" Taraji asked. "She fell into the pool" Paris looked disappointed that Halle lied to protect Hailey.
"Aunt Gina, Aunt Gabi, Dr. Dickson please help"

"it is just a cut lovebug, you don't have to call all of us," Gina said

"I will help!" Gabi said and got 1st aid kit. Kassie finally came down after her morning glory got her sleepy.
"Pair.. - my baby what happened?" she asked. "apparently I fell in a pool," She said shooting Halle a look. "apparently?"
"I fell into a pool Mom," she said. They stitched her up. She took a shower and went to sleep.

"what really happened to Paris? I mean I'm not a fan of her I want to kill her myself but I can't. So did you hurt her baby?" Fantasia asked Halle. Halle shook her head. "who did?"
"Mom is nothing. She's Okay" .."Halle baby don't fuck with me right now. I have about 0.2% energy to breathe. And I'm wasting the remaining of it asking you a simple question"

"Hailey pushed her"

"why were they fighting?"

"Mom is just not your business okay?"
"Halle I don't think you realize how serious this is, she's the first daughter, hurt and bleeding in my house, so tell me what I need to know"
"Hailey thought Paris and I hooked up"

"did you?" Fantasia shouted. They all looked at her. "Halle did you or did you not?"

"I did Mom. I'm sorry to disappoint you" Halle said and walked away. Fantasia felt angry.
"hey. She barely disappoints you and she's at that age. So what if she hooked up with a girl her age? Let her make her choices and if they are bad, those are her mistakes" Gina said. Fantasia looked at her wife. She nodded. She looked at Kassie. "I'm good with it!" Kassie said.
Fantasia knew who wasn't good with it. Hailey.

"I gotta find Hailey," she said and walked up the stairs. Kris looked lost, folding arms and standing by the corner. Taraji approached her. "are they dating and I'm the only one who doesn't know?" Kris asked. She sounded hurt. "no. They are not dating and they never cheated on you"

"then why, Mrs B. Why would Hailey get so mad about who Halle hooked up with?"
"I think that is the question you should be asking your girlfriend. She has to tell you the truth" Taraji said. Kris nodded and went upstairs

Fantasia was just done comforting Hailey.
"what's going on here, you and Halle? Why are you so damn jealous that she fucked Paris. Are you in love with her Hailey? Your Halle-bear?".
Fantasia looked at Hailey. She already told her to lie, lie, and lie if it doesn't work lie again.

"no why would you think that? I love you!"
"then what's your problem? Halle deserves to be happy too"

"Happy yes but Paris is a playa okay? She's not genuinely caring for Halle, she's playing her. And as her friend, I can't just sit there and do nothing"
"Oh. Yeab. Okay, I'm sorry"
Halle overheard this conversation. It hurt like shit.
1. Hailey doesn't love her. 2. Paris is just playing her. Is what she heard

Fantasia left the room. She heard her daughter's sobbing in her room and entered without knocking. "lecture me, Mom. I'm irresponsible. I'm setting myself up for failure, I'm disappointing you. Go ahead and make this about you when I'm hurting because nobody is ever gonna love me. I've never found love. I'm 20 and never found love. You were 16 when you met mom. You guys are here today. I never had somebody love me. I'm not beautiful like you. I'm not popular like you were. I'm just a version of Taraji with the money. I have no one to love me. They all playing with my feelings. Caleb, Dante, Hailey now Paris. Am I not Good enough Mom?"