"I don't know but I saw her scratching off her scar, and crying hard. Last week I found her staring at the mirror. I don't know. She just doesn't seem to like what she sees.--"
"is the scar!" they both said. "okay. I will think of something. Take this to my room" Gina said. Halle nodded wiping her tears and taking her aunty's purse.

Gina took a deep breath looking at the double door to the Master bedroom. She marched there and then let herself in.
Fantasia was just regrouping.
"So this is where the fantasia and Taraji naughty moments happen. Pretty cool"
Gina began. Fantasia stood up. "can I see?"
"What?"

"the scar. I want to see if they did a good job closing it"
"do you do this to all your patients?"
"no, because they all ain't my blood. They ain't my sister, you are. So let me see"

"Leave me alone Gina!"
"When was the last time you had sex with your wife?"

"My sex life is none of your business"
"Okay. I can take that. Cool. But I know a plastic surgeon who is a miracle worker, she can get rid of that and you will feel sexy again"
Fantasia sniffled. "there is no miracle that can help me. Look" Fantasia pulled her top

Gina looked at her. "Should I call her? Make an appointment for you?" Gina asked touching her sister. Fantasia closed her eyes, the tears came out of her shut eyes.
"Should I?"

Fantasia slowly nodded. Gosh, even her confidence was gone.

"Okay, I will. Baby girl I got you okay? You don't have to go through this alone. I'm your big sister and I love you. I'm here, I flew all the way here for you. Use me up please"
Fantasia nodded and hugged her. Gina hugged her back.

They went back downstairs.

Halle looked at Gina, she gestured for her that everything was A-okay. Halle smiled and nodded.
Fantasia still didn't wanna be in the crowd. She walked to the back for some fresh air. She spotted her wife sitting alone on the outdoor furniture. She swallowed hard, she missed her so much but couldn't go near her. She couldn't be in the room alone with her which is why she goes to bed right after dinner and pretend to be sleeping by the time her wife comes in.

They haven't been talking much or getting any sort of affection from each other. Taraji was clearly feeling alone.

She saw Paris approach Taraji, she was all wet coming out of the pool, "No!" Fantasia muttered to herself.

Outside voices from a distance.
Paris: your house is beautiful. Everything about it is beautiful
Taraji: you should tell my wife that. Compliments belong to her
Paris: Hey, how does a married woman look so sore and pained out of sight? Married people should be blushing for no reason at all. Where is your happiness Taraji?
Taraji: Paris you are a kid stay in your fucking lane.
Paris: I know you love your wife you are drowning in that love. I can help you, help your marriage, love you, and you don't have to love me back. I receive enough love. I just wanna touch you, like this...(she demonstrates)

Taraji: Don't. Please don't. I don't want to be touched by you. I have a son, older than you. A daughter your age. I see milk and formula when I see you. Cause you are just a kid. 
Paris: I know I'm younger Taraji, but I'm not underage. I'm grown. I want to make love to you. You need to feel good.
Taraji: I can't. I don't find you attractive. I see a child. A child who needs help. If you don't stop, I will get you that help. Stop following me. Stop touching me. Paris stop, I m not as old as your mother, but I'm old enough to be your mother, if you don't stop, I'm gonna mother your ass in front of everybody and I know how much you hate that.
Paris was sad and speechless.
Taraji lifted her face.

"There is a room full of girls who think you are beautiful in there, interact with them. You might find someone who distracts you from these feelings because baby this is never gonna happen I told you two years ago. I'm not interested and I love who I married. That's who I want to be touched by. Find your person. You never know, you might be happier." Paris nodded. "how do I suppress my feelings for you then Taraji 'cause I don't know how to. I am in love with you so help me un-love you.