66. Take the throne

Start from the beginning

"Lucas," She called out. "Didn't you say you have to meet your father this morning? Stop this thing and go there soon."

When Heidith heard it, he stopped his actions. Taking advantage of it, Lucas aimed his sword at his neck as he laughed evilly. "Ha ha, I won! See, I won! Zadhea is mine now!"

"Lucas!" Zadhea gritted her teeth. "It's cheating!"

"There were no rules to begin with, honey." He blinked at her before putting back his sword in his scabbard as he rubbed his ring, addressing his dragon.

Sherrie flew towards them as she landed on the ground, letting Lucas sit on her back. When he did, she swung her wings and flew away.

"That guy is hella crazy. Don't mind him," Zadhea turned to Heidith as she said, only to wide her eyes and exclaim, "Gosh! Heidith!!!"

He was lying on the ground, unconscious.

Zadhea rushed to his side and squatted near him as she checked for injuries, specially his neck while shaking his shoulders and slapping his cheeks. "Hey, wake up! Did Lucas do something to you? Tell me!"

"No." Heidith half opened his eyes, mumbling weakly, "M-my stomach..." Then he passed out again.

"Your stomach?" Zadhea frowned. When she realized what was wrong, she covered her forehead using her palm. "That chicken curry! Damn! Zadhea, what kind of an idiot are you?"

She hesitated for a moment before putting him on her back as she walked towards the entrance of the academy.

"What happened?" The security guard asked when he saw this scene.

"He's ill." Zadhea, dressed as Dylan, said while panting.

Although Heidith looked thin, he was so heavy!

Maybe his bones were the case...

The officer didn't ask anything further as he quickly let them in.

When Zadhea arrived at the boys' hostel, she didn't stop asking for help as she continued carrying Heidith to his room.

Some boys whispered among themselves when they saw a pretty boy carrying the vise president to his room.

"Who's that? I haven't seen him before," Someone said. "And what happened to the vise president?"

"Most important question is... What their relationship is. I smell gay vibes," Another one chimed in.

"Don't even think about such forbidden things," His friend warned. "It's a sin to like someone from the same gender."

"I know. But they look cute together. What a pity!"

When Zadhea went inside, she quickly threw Heidith on his bed as she exhaled loudly.

When Heidith was thrown onto his bed, the old bed made a loud noise like it was about to break within the next second.

"What a bed!" Zadhea murmured.

She didn't spend time for resting as she began searching the room for some medicine since she heard from Evelyn that he had herbs and stuff like that with him almost all the time.

When she found a box under the table, labelled as 'For emergency', she opened it to take a look only to find the things she wanted.

There were herbs, oils, and some weird looking powders. Every one of them with a small note that described the illness.

She didn't have to check for too long as she found medicine for stomachaches too. She read the note carefully for the confirmation before preparing the medicine for him.