We're stopping this!!

*This starts in the dark world. Kris found out what was causing such a thunderstorm. It was, in fact, some giant dragonfly that has some sort of electric power. Kris went to the  research lab.

"Okay, I'm going with a silicone rubber bodysuit under my armor just to protect myself." Kris muttered. They put on the bodysuit, and started on the armor. "God, I'm already starting to sweat."

Kris put a shard of Naydra's spike in their cloak, and were about to get going.

"Wait! Are you going to go and kill the thing that's making the weather so bad?" Berdly said.

"Yeah..." Kris said.

"Can I come too?" Berdly asked.

"Sure. Just put on a silicone rubber bodysuit under your armor." Kris answered.

Berdly got excited and went and did that. Asriel walked in.

"Hey...uh...I kind of want to help with this. Frisk too." Asriel said.

Frisk came in.

"Yeah! I want to come too!" Frisk said.

"Look, I'd love for you to come along, but mom would...hmm...mom would shorten my lifespan to the point where it ends very very soon if you got hurt. Also I would be very mad at myself." Kris said. "Can't risk doing that. Sorry. I can give you something safer though!"

"Awww!! You're no fun!" Frisk said, turning away in annoyance.

"Hey, don't blame me. It's mom who gets all concerned. And then there's me. Who trained you to become a swordsman. I can teach you more." Kris said. "I will send you on something slightly safer than what I'm about to do. Asriel is going with. If you get hurt, it's probably his fault for not protecting you"

Asriel facepalmed.

"You're a hashira. They're not. You have a lot of experience. They don't." Asriel said. "Plus, you carry your magic dnd dice around at all times."

"Yeah, well, this can get them more experience, plus, I'm giving them a suit of armor. They can't go today. The armor needs to be made." Kris replied. "Besides, there's enough damage done to our small town. We can't let this get any more out of hand than it already is. Mom's boyfriend and his younger brother are already staying at our house, and Sans' puns are driving me to insanity. I think I'm starting to understand jevil. I know you don't know who jevil is, but I am glad that he's regained sanity since being fought. Glad they're alright now...it must have been scary and rough."

Kris got Berdly, Susie, and Crystal. Ralsei was taking care of the children. Kris promised that they'd spend some time taking care of the kids at some point. Kris, Berdly, Susie, and Crystal absolutely ran to go defeat this dragonfly. Susie whipped out her ax and transformed. Berdly got his halberd, and tried to attack while flying. Crystal prepared to fight.

Berdly swooped down to try and slice the wings, but...his weird bird feet were not protected by any silicone rubber, and a bolt of lightning from this dragonfly just struck Berdly's foot, which you can imagine electrocuted him. He was sent to the ground, badly injured. Kris found a way to get him back to the research lab, and they, Susie, and Crystal carried on with the fight. Crystal nearly got shocked herself, but her hands were protected by silicone rubber.

Susie eventually got a good acid spray shot, which knocked the dragonfly down, and she created an updraft, which allowed Kris to take to the skies with their paraglider replica, and they got a good slash through the neck, and the dragonfly was defeated. There was a flash of light, and Dinraal and Farosh were free. They flew off to where they live.

Kris, Susie, and Crystal got back to the research lab, relieved that they had solved a problem, and they went to check on Berdly.

"Hey...Asher...is Berdly alright?" Kris asked.

"He went into cardiac arrest." Asher answered. "I did manage to save him, but he's not doing so good right now."

Shinobu walked out. "He is on life support right now, I'm hoping that he can recover fully."

Kris couldn't move or breathe. It felt like it was just two days ago that he was annoying, just yesterday that he was actually a good friend...now this. When they finally could move, they just walked away to process. They took off the silicone rubber bodysuit, and went to a room that is rarely used. They rolled their dnd dice for a healing spell. It worked, but Kris didn't know how to react.

Over a couple of weeks, Kris, Ralsei, and Noelle used healing spells to get the member of their team back to full strength. He could finally walk again, but it was going to take a while before he could do any fighting.

To be continued...