Kazoron City?!

*This is in the dark world. Kris, Ralsei, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke had stumbled upon a city. Kris has seen a picture of a kazoron when reading, and they just saw some real kazoron. They got pretty damn excited and wanted to start running with excitement. They started stimming a lot. A freaking lot. Ralsei just looked at them, and smiled.

"I love seeing them like this. It's just so sweet." Ralsei thought to himself. He giggled a little bit.

Kris and Ralsei then just walked to the city.

They got to a really pretty spot and Kris just kept stimming. They were just so hyped.

"This kind of reminds me of the cyber world, but less murder and fear, more exploring and excitement!!" Kris said happily

Kris just picked up Ralsei and spun around.

"ITS JUST SO PRETTYYY!! JUST LIKE YOUR EYES!! Your eyes are far more pink, but they're so pretty!!!" Kris said loudly and excitedly. Ralsei just giggled as he got all flustered.

Ralsei then kissed Kris, and they kissed him back. They flirted for a few minutes.

"STOP IT!! STOP!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!" A familiar shrill voice shrieked.

Kris turned around, and Ralsei looked over. It was Zenitsu. He was crying.

"Why?" Kris asked.

"Well...uh..." Zenitsu tried to come up with a reason. He thought of one. "I CANT DO ANY OF THAT WITH NEZUKO BECAUSE TANJIRO WOULD GET MAD, AND YOU KNOW THAT!!"

"HA!! Skill issue. I saw Inosuke and Aoi at the cafe last week, they're cute together." Kris said.

Zenitsu was pissed. "YOU...YOU ASSHOLE!!"

Kris could tell that Zenitsu was going to overreact, so they just booked it. Still holding Ralsei. After getting to another part of the city, Kris stopped running and just started laughing.

"That wasn't very nice, Kris." Ralsei said with a smile on his face.

"Heh. Sorry. I had to." Kris said, with a smile on their own face. "Let me set you down."

Kris set Ralsei down.

"You wanna go hold hands and be cute?" Kris asked.

"Um...sure?" Ralsei replied, as he's never had a romantic partner before Kris.

Nezuko got Zenitsu to calm down, by whispering "I still have the pretty ring you gave me!" And slipping that very ring on. It was made with Farosh scales and a shard of Farosh's spike.

Zenitsu decided on going around the city with Nezuko. Tanjiro and Inosuke had to come too, so Zenitsu couldn't kiss Nezuko. Zenitsu did manage to sneak holding Nezuko's hand, his reasoning being "Oh you'd be focusing on making sure Inosuke doesn't wander off, I gotta make sure Nezuko doesn't get lost either!"

And Tanjiro somehow bought it.

After around an hour of walking around, Kris and Ralsei saw Zenitsu and Nezuko. Just Zenitsu and Nezuko. They had somehow gotten away from Tanjiro and Inosuke. Kris then texted Zenitsu, the text saying "KISS HER!! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!! I CAN HELP YOU GET AWAY WITH IT!!"

So, Zenitsu set his phone down, took a deep breath, and looked Nezuko in the eyes.

"Nezuko...your pink eyes are beautiful. They remind me of cherry blossoms. Your hair is beautiful too." Zenitsu said the best way he could. Nezuko blushed.

"O-oh!" W-well! I love your golden eyes, they're beautiful, much like your golden yellow hair." Nezuko said as she placed her hand onto Zenitsu's cheek. Zenitsu then leaned in, and so did Nezuko. They kissed. Right there. And Kris took a picture of it.

After the kiss, Zenitsu said something strange.

"Damn, your lips are incredibly soft."

He then realized how stupid that sounded.

"Shit, that sounded really stupid."

"No, no. It was cute how you reacted to that."

Nezuko giggled and embraced Zenitsu. Zenitsu Wrapped his arms around Nezuko. Tanjiro and Inosuke finally got there, and Zenitsu and Nezuko made it look like they didn't just kiss.

"Zenitsu!! There you are!! I'm a little mad that you wandered off, but at least you didn't lose Nezuko." Tanjiro said.

"Did you two do that weird thing where your lips touch?!" Inosuke asked.

"N-No! I would never do that!!" Zenitsu protested.

Kris and Ralsei walked over.

"He didn't, I saw it all." Kris stated.

Zenitsu was Relieved that Kris didn't snitch on him.

"Well...I'm interested in finding someone we can talk to, ask about this place, but I'm too awkward to just approach someone and ask questions." Kris said. "I would have a mental breakdown. This place looks nothing like a regular shop where I could just go inside and say 'you have any directions and items' BECAUSE THAT'S WEIRD!! PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT!! I'm also overstimulated as hell..."

"Here, how about this, I'll mark the location on the PDA so we can come back another day, okay?" Ralsei said.

"YES PLEASE!!" Kris said loudly.

The six then proceeded to go back to the castle town. It was a bit late, they were there longer than they thought they'd be, and Shinobu was standing at the gate, waiting for them.

"Where have you been?" She asked, she sounded a little mad. Ralsei squeaked in fear. Kris just froze up and didn't say anything. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke worried they may have made her mad.

Shinobu had that "where have you been" look on her face. Toriel walked over. "Are you going to tell us where you have been for the last FOUR HOURS?!"

Kris's soul just almost left their body in that moment.

"I- well- um- y-ya know, we were...um...exploring?" Kris stuttered.

"Oh we're fucked. How did they stay so calm when Tanjiro approached? And why are they so scared of their mom?" Zenitsu thought to himself.

"We're in trouble, aren't we..." Kris muttered under their breath.

"We were exploring! Sorry we were gone so long, we lost track of time!" Ralsei squeaked.

Toriel and Shinobu's expressions softened.

"It was fun, was it not?" Toriel said.

"Now that I think about it, we did have a lot of fun." Ralsei said, with a smile on his face.

"Glad you had fun, just let us know next time, okay?" Toriel said. "And Kris..."

Kris could tell that from the tone she was using, they were likely about to get a lecture.

"...WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SCARING ME LIKE THAT?!"

"IM SORRY!! I forgot to tell you!! I was too focused on finding out where we were!! You can kill me later, but not right now!"

Later, Toriel pulled Kris and Ralsei aside.

"I found a recording, called Kris and Ralsei Lullaby Duet?" She asked.

"O-oh. Did you now." Kris said.

"I listened to it. It was sweet."

Kris sighed in relief.

To be continued....