I'm telling you, THERE ARE OVERLORDS!

*This starts in the dark world. Kris decided to hold a meeting with their friend group, the kamaboko squad, and the hashira.

Kris and Ralsei sat everyone down in Ralsei's living room.

"Okay, I held this meeting to tell you about something very important and problematic." Kris said. "Some of you might already know of this issue, because I told you an idea I had. Ralsei and I were talking last ni-"

"JUST SPIT IT OUT! You're wasting our time!!" Iguro yelled, interrupting Kris.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN! INTERRUPTING ME WONT-" Kris was interrupted once again, this time by Sanemi yelling "WE DIDNT COME TO THIS STUPID ASS THING TO HEAR YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH!!"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!! LET ME SPEAK YOU CANDLE SNIFFING FUCKFENCE!!" Kris yelled at the wind hashira.

Ralsei took Kris's hand. Kris sighed.

"Ralsei and I were talking last night, as I had paid a visit to the fairy queen. And we agreed we need to tell you something." Kris said.

"Get to the damn point, Dreemurr." Tengen said, rolling his eyes. "Sanemi did say that we weren't here to listen to you run your mouth."

"Let them speak. It might make sense if we get the full story." Tomioka unexpectedly said. Everyone looked at him with surprise.

"Tomioka?" Shinobu said.

"Look at them, not me. And let them speak." Tomioka said.

"Thank you, Tomioka. I was debating getting a mace and bashing their heads in."  Kris said exasperatedly, shaking their head, and looking away. They took a deep breath.

"Come on now. No more interruptions." Ralsei said, looking a bit annoyed at the fact that not one, not two, but three hashira had interrupted Kris and it took another to shut them up.

"Miss Shinobu, remember when I had two different swords in my chest, yet neither managed to pierce my heart?" Kris asked.

Everyone looked a bit horrified at that.

"Y-yes. I do. Ralsei called Asher and I." Shinobu said.

"Yeah. That was from a part of the problem we're going to tell you about. Overlords." Kris stated. "The problem is overlords."

"Ugh. You're lying aren't you." Sanemi said, rolling his eyes.

Kris looked like they were about to kill Sanemi. Ralsei quickly took their other hand.

"Calm down, calm down. I'll explain. You can step away if you need to." Ralsei said to Kris.

Kris left the room.

"Overlords are a rather big problem. They could kill anyone in seconds without even trying. Likely even a hashira. Kris was lucky enough to have known how to move their organs, so both swords in their chest had missed their heart." Ralsei stated. "They're not lying. Susie fought a dragon overlord. That specific overlord was likely a very new overlord. You were also using spells. Magic and weapons are required to kill overlords."

"I can't believe you agreed to join in such a lie." Iguro said, looking away, annoyed.

This is starting to really annoy Ralsei.

"It's not a lie." Ralsei said, sounding very annoyed. Bright pink sparks are forming around his fists. "This is actually starting to annoy me."

"Is there anything we could do help fight these overlords, Ralsei?" Tanjiro asked.

"I know you'd never lie to us about something this important." Nezuko stated.

Sanemi and Iguro just looked at her.

"And I stand by my statement." Nezuko said.

"Yeah! What's an overlord? I'll kick its ass!!" Inosuke said loudly.

"I'm with Tanjiro and Nezuko on this one!" Zenitsu said.

Ralsei was relieved that someone listened.

"I'll do everything I can to help." Genya stated.

"I'll do the same." Kanao stated.

Kris came back in.

"Well at least someone listened." Kris said.

Sanemi stood up.

"KRIS, IF THIS IS COMING FROM YOU, ITS MOST LIKELY A LIE!!" Sanemi yelled.

Kris was once again pissed off. Nothing could stop them from clocking Sanemi in the face with much speed. They got back to where they were standing originally.

"A hashira should probably act more mature than you are right now. Look at Susie. She punches walls when she gets mad, and she's not accusing me of lying." Kris said calmly, crossing their arms.

And it was at this moment that they knew.

They fucked up.

Sanemi punched Kris in the stomach so hard, he moved the metal plate out of place. Also broke their ribs.

"Well fuck you t-" Kris was interrupted by Sanemi kicking them in the face.

Suddenly, a nice pink almost ribbon looking thing wrapped around Sanemi and set him back down. It was Ralsei's scarf. Ralsei went over to Kris, and knelt down beside them. He parted their bangs, cupped their cheeks, and kissed their forehead.

There was a noticeable bruise on their face where Sanemi had kicked them. It faded away as Ralsei kissed them.  He then helped them up.

"Okay, as we were saying, magic and weapons are required to kill overlords. Thankfully, I know how to do magic even though I'm human. You can attach spells to materials. You have important things to do, so I proposed the idea of putting together a royal guard. I...did that close to a year ago actually, but I stand by my idea. We do need them to know spells or have weapons. Preferably both. As spells can enhance the weapons in a way. I know a great fairy, she can help make armor stronger. We can also ask Veronica to help. Back to overlords now. They're extremely problematic. If they become powerful enough, they can become titans. We don't want that. So, we must kill the overlords. We don't know everything about overlords. Just a few things. I'm going to have to continue speaking with the fairy queen. Or Crystal can take care of that, while I put together plans to keep overlords out. Anyway, thank you for your time. Any thoughts?" Kris explained/said.

Sanemi opened his mouth to speak.

"From anyone who is not Sanemi?" Kris asked with a shit eating grin on their face.

"Are you okay? It must have hurt a lot to go through all that. It's quite amazing that you managed to pull through it all. You and Ralsei are adorable together!" Mitsuri said.

"Thank you, Miss Kanroji. I'm kind of okay? I just need mental help. Call me William Afton, because I always come back." Kris said. "Thank you all for your time. I'd like to speak with Ralsei in private about my plans. Ralsei, meet in my room."

Ralsei nodded and went upstairs. The Kamaboko squad and the hashira left.

To be continued....