Susie and Ralsei meet the fairy queen

*This is in the dark world. Kris got ahold of the liquid produced by fairies. They got it in a small gourd, like the one Shinobu had water in and gave to Tanjiro in season one of demon slayer. Kris went to the fairy mountain with Susie and Ralsei. They got close to where they enter.

"Okay, I'm going need you both to drink this." Kris said as they pulled out both containers of the special liquid.

Susie took one.

"This? What is this? You fill this thing with piss?" Susie asked.

"Ew...no..." Kris answered.

Ralsei took the other container, and opened it. He sniffed it.

"Smells like a mix of apples and peaches." Ralsei said. He took a sip. "Kind of sweet, honestly."

A few minutes later, Kris brought them to the fairy queen. The fairy queen emerged from the spring and started wringing out her hair.

"Ah, you're back. You brought a couple of friends?" The fairy queen said as she tilted her head.

"Yes. This is Ralsei, and this is Susie." Kris replied.

"Ah, I've heard about your little boyfriend. Your sister tells me that he smells like peaches. And that you yourself have called him a peach. Lots of sweet things!" The fairy queen said as she closed all seven of her eyes. She reopened them. "I sense a connection to dragons in the pink one, who I can only assume is Susie?"

"Um...yes...I am Susie." Susie said.

"My, that's a pretty big tail you have there. Do you have problems with it?" The fairy queen asked.

"I mean, I had spatial awareness before. Now I'm knocking shit over whenever I turn. At least the tail provides better balance." Susie answered. "Worst part is that I tend to wag my tail whenever I'm with my girlfriend. She does think the fact that my tail wags when I'm around her is cute. So that's good."

The fairy queen smiled.

"There's a Prince and someone with a connection to dragons here. Tell me now, what are the dragons like?" The fairy queen said.

"They're basically just flying noodles. That have some kind of elemental power. And are also sentient." Susie said in response.

"Really? I want to see one someday." The fairy queen said, all dreamy.

"I don't know how that would work. They're pretty big too." Susie replied.

"Did you help Kris attach magic to their dnd dice?" Ralsei asked.

"Yes, are they using it?" The fairy queen asked in response.

"Yeah...a little...irresponsibly, but they did fix any mistake they made." Ralsei said, nodding as he did so. "They apologized quite a lot for any mistakes they made. They also used the dice to kill an overlord and save ourselves."

"I see. They did warn me that they're impulsive." The fairy queen said.

"They do have a medication that helps with that, and they should be taking it, but keep forgetting to." Ralsei said, side eyeing Kris. "I love them either way though."

Ralsei and the fairy queen smiled.

"That's sweet of you. Nice to see your kindness runs in the family." The fairy queen said. "And appearance. Ralsei, you are capable of powerful spells. Both you and Kris must be protected, because your bloodline is precious, and Kris has very valuable blood. If an overlord got ahold of Kris's blood, the overlord could become a titan very quickly. As for Susie...you are also a valuable person. You have a strong connection with dragons. However, that large tail is a sign you yourself may become a dragon. If you start growing any spikes on your back, that is another sign. Which could lead to a number of problems, because there is no known way to revert to original form."

"O-okay...well add that to the list of fears. This one I at least know is rational." Susie muttered.

"It is very rational. Just know that this place is always safe." The fairy queen replied.

The three thanked her, and left. The second they left the cave, Susie said "Smash." Kris and Ralsei looked at her.

"What's with the looks?! She's beautiful!!" Susie said gesturing back into the cave.

"She is, but who just says 'smash' like that?!" Kris asked.

"Markiplier." Susie replied without skipping a beat.

"Goddammit you're right." Kris muttered.

To be continued....