Today is the day...

*This starts in the light world. About a week after Kris made a perfect replica of the paraglider from tears of the kingdom, the only difference being that they used their pillowcase. Kris got up, and knew it. Today was the day. No more stalling. They had to get going. They had to go fight that ice worm. They got ready, and slapped themself a few times to wake up.

"TODAY IS THE DAY!! NO MORE STALLING!! GO TAKE CARE OF IT YOU ASS!!" Kris hissed at themself in the mirror.

Kris went and got themself some moss toast, because...yes. They almost tripped running to the door, to run out and snatch Berdly for the battle.

"You okay, kid?" Sans asked.

"Shut. I'm fine." Kris answered, grabbing the doorknob.

Kris pulled out their phone, and texted Berdly to give him prior notice about them coming, because...Kris prefers getting prior notice about big things. While Berdly didn't state that that's his preference, Kris is doing so just because they want to.

"Alright, I'm headed out!!" Kris said.

"Woah woah woah, what about class?" Sans said.

"NOT IMPORTANT!! NO MORE STALLING!!" Kris shouted before they left. They ran to the Holiday's house, which was very close. Kris kicked the door open.

Everyone just stared at Kris.

"Uh...Kris...what are you...what are you doing?" Rudy asked.

"I'm here to take Berdly. It's for a thing." Kris answered.

"Wait, RIGHT NOW?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING IN THIRTY MINUTES!!" Berdly shouted.

"NOPE!! WE'RE HEADED OUT NOW!!" Kris shouted back. They snatched Berdly and ran to the dark world.

"What was that about?" Dess asked.

"I have no idea..." Noelle replied.

In the dark world...

Kris and Berdly got to the place where they were going to meet up with the harpies.

"Okay, so we're going to kill the ice worm. Everyone ready?"

The harpies pulled out crossbows, and Isaac pulled out a spear.

They got to the fight. It was intense. Kris struggled a bit, as they had to hold onto their replica of a paraglider WHILE PULLING OUT THEIR GUN. It took Berdly a minute to learn how to fire a gun with his bird feet.

I'm not sure how to describe the battle, it's probably better explained in animation. I will try my best to animate it. I deeply apologize ❤️

Anyway, so Kris and Berdly agreed that there should be a game night, so the light nerds booked it to the Dreemurr's house. Just in time for dinner.

"YESSS!! GOT HOME AT THE PERFECT TIME!!"

Everyone sat down, and Sans decided to ask Kris a question.

"So...what were you doing all day?" Sans asked.

"Stuff." Kris replied.

"What kind of stuff?"

Kris knew what this question would lead to. They side eyed Susie.

"I don't know, stuff. Maybe femboys." Susie said with a smirk on her face.

"Susie....don't you dare..." Kris snarled.

"I think that the dumbass was doing femboys that wear pink scarves." Susie said.

"Femboys that wear pink scarves and green glasses." Berdly said, adding on to the joke.

Ralsei had lost his innocence, due to Kris making an explicitly sexual joke. He just caught on, and now he's all flustered. Like, his entire head is pink, and he's trying to bury himself in his scarf.

"Especially short ones." Susie said. "You know, Ralsei fits the description we just gave. A short femboy with a pink scarf and green glasses."

Kris's face was bright red, and Sans was trying to hard to resist laughing.

"I mean, I wouldn't doubt that Kris is doing Ralsei!" Crystal said, followed by maniacal giggling.

"I'm going to spike a Wii remote on Berdly's soft skull for shits and giggles." Kris said angrily, and under their breath as they grabbed a Wii remote.

"No, you're not spiking Wii remotes." Ralsei said, following Kris to stop them.

"Fine."

Kris sat back down, and Ralsei held their hand.

"Were you actually-" Sans was interrupted by Kris saying "NO!! Berdly can confirm I was not."

"Okay, okay. Yeah. I actually did spend the whole day with them. Your fingers still numb?" Berdly said.

"Nope. I can feel them now. It wasn't fun to feel all the blood flowing back into my arms." Kris replied. "But it was worth it to not literally fall to my death."

"WHAT?!"

Kris realized they forgot to use a different language to say that.

"What was that?" Toriel asked.

"Um....okay, Berdly and I fought something in the dark world." Kris said. "It was causing a lot of problems, and we got help from some darkners."

"What was it that you fought?" Toriel asked.

"A worm if it were a nightmare." Kris answered. "I might not sleep tonight."

"Yeah. That was scary. But we did it." Berdly said.

Someone then called Kris. "I'll just be a second."

Kris walked into another room, and picked up. It was Asgore.

"Hey...Kris...uh...when's a good time you can talk?" Asgore asked.

"Tomorrow." Kris answered. "Just us or anyone else?"

"Just you." Asgore said.

Kris looked around.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Kris asked.

"This dark world stuff..." Asgore answered.

"I would ask if you know any languages other than English, but...there is a place we can talk." Kris said.

Everything went smoothly that night. It was the next day that they had to do something.

To be continued...