Abnormal weather

*This starts in the light world. A few weeks after the chapter before this is when this chapter takes place. The weather in hometown started getting weird. Kris stepped outside, and...there was hail. But it wasn't normal hail. It was weird. Kris knew something was wrong. They pulled on their Warrior's glove, which happens to have a shield added as an upgrade, and they ran out into the hail with the shield. The ice chipped away at their shield, but they just kept running. They ran by Susie's house, and Undyne poked her head out a window.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" She asked, quite loudly.

"I'M GOING TO RALSEI'S!" Kris answered.

"IN THIS WEATHER? WITHOUT A CAR?" Undyne shouted.

"YEAH! I'LL BE ALRIGHT!! I HAVE SOMETHING PROTECTING ME!!" Kris shouted back.

"JUST BE CAREFUL!!"

Kris thanked her for making sure they're safe, and ran to the school, they opened a window and climbed in. Nobody was there in such weather. Kris booked it to the dark world. Let me tell you, the weather was worse there. Ralsei managed to make a barrier around the whole kingdom, and it wasn't easy. Kris got into Ralsei's house.

"Ralsei!! The weather has been weird today!! I don't know what to do!!" Kris said in a panic. "It's such a relief to see you though!!"

"Um...okay? I agree with you though. The weather has been weird." Ralsei said, looking around. "I made a barrier, I don't think anyone has noticed, other than it being abnormally cold. Oh, by the way, everyone loves the houses given to them!"

"That's good to know. And now that you mention it, it is abnormally cold. How are the guards holding up?" Kris said.

"They're doing great. I made sure they were all warm and comfortable!" Ralsei replied.

Kris smiled. They went to go kiss Ralsei on his fluffy forehead, but they missed so horribly, considering the fact that he's short, that they ended up kissing his lips instead. It was just a little peck, not too much. Kris went to go get Artemis, because they wanted her to spend the day in the dark world with her brother, Na. Ralsei was still flustered because of the kiss.

Kris ran to Great Sage Abigail.

"GREAT SAGE ABIGAIL!! THE WEATHER HAS BEEN REALLY WEIRD IN THE LIGHT WORLD!! I WANT TO FIGURE OUT WHY!!" Kris shouted as they burst into the Great Sage's house.

"JEEZ! You scared me!!" Great Sage Abigail said. "Okay, so the weather has been weird?"

"Yes!! It has! I've been really paranoid, too. I had a dream about The Roaring, which is not good, and now the weather is weird. Now that I think about it...last week I had a dream about the weather getting all weird. And I...you know what, we should take this to the research lab, line up every dream I had." Kris said. "Okay, so I did have a dream, but...that's not why it happened...!"

Kris started incoherently mumbling to themself, and Great Sage Abigail looked outside.

"Okay. We are going to get to the bottom of this." Kris said. "I'll go back to the light world and see if the weather still sucks."

"Ooh can I come with? I've never been to the light world!!" Great Sage Abigail said. "I have the thing that allows me to go!"

"Alright, sure. Just gotta let Ralsei know."

Kris went and told Ralsei what they were going to do. Then, Kris and Great Sage Abigail went to the light world.

"I'm allowing you to call me Abby while we're here." Great Sage Abigail said. "Don't want people finding out, do you?"

"Thank you. I was worried about that." Kris replied.

They walked out of the school. The weather was still bad.

"I can only assume that this isn't normal." Great Sage Abigail said.

"Yep. Not normal. Let's just get to my house. I didn't drive here, but we can most definitely run." Kris replied. They took Great Sage Abigail's wrist and bolted to where Asher was. He works at the hospital. Kris ran to the front desk.

"Hey...can I speak with Asher?" Kris asked. "It's important."

"Why him specifically, and why are you calling him by his first name?" The monster that works at the front desk asked.

"He is a friend of mine, and this is a thing between him, me, and a few other people, and it is not any of your business." Kris answered.

"Okay, but why can't you-" The monster at the front desk was interrupted by Kris saying "ASHER IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE I KNOW!! I RAN ALL THE WAY OVER HERE BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT, AND I KNOW I WILL FORGET IF I DON'T GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF!!"

Asher came in.

"What's going on?" He asked.

Kris immediately started talking to him in German about the whole thing they need to.

Kris started pacing around a bit, as they seek stimulation, while they're talking. The two agreed to meet at the research lab later that day. Kris was still a little panicked, so Asher got them to calm down.

"Thank you. I knew I would've forgotten if I didn't do it immediately and this is important." Kris said.

"Then why don't you do your assignments in class?" Asher asked.

"Because this feels more important than some assignments that I need help with but it's too hard to ask for help because I don't want to get berated for asking for help because being berated causes me to feel overstimulated and I cry." Kris answered. "I at least set up a time I can do it with Ralsei."

"Okay, and who's that?" Asher asked.

"That's Abby. Whatever, we should probably get something from my house and then head back." Kris answered. "Thanks for talking to me!"

Kris and Great Sage Abigail went to the Dreemurr's house, and Kris grabbed their dream journal, and then they bolted back to the dark world.

"Alright...we have a lot to do." Kris said.

To be continued...

DeltaSlayer PLUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें