Oh! This is important!

*This is in the dark world. Kris answered the door at 7am, and their hair was a little bit of a mess. They had a sweater on, even though it had a couple bloodstains on it. They tried to get the bloodstains out. At least it doesn't smell like a rotting corpse.

"Yeah...?" Kris said, rather tired.

"Um, I'm from the Kazoron city, and our ruler wants to see Kris Dreemurr and Prince Ralsei Rune?" A rather young boy who looked about twelve years said a bit awkwardly. "Sorry! I'm new to the job!"

"It's alright you're doing great...WAIT YOUR RULER WANTS TO SEE ME AND THE PRINCE?! OH JEEZ, I'M SORRY, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!" Kris said. "FEEL FREE TO GO TO THE CAFE FOR A LITTLE BIT!! THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD TEA, WOAH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!!"

Kris ran upstairs and quickly made themself look presentable, and woke Ralsei up and told him what was going on. Ralsei quickly got ready. The two then booked it to the cafe, where the boy was.

"I'm so sorry! You don't need to apologize for being new, I've been doing this for close to a year, I should've been more presentable." Kris said in a panic. The boy looked relieved. Ralsei decided to talk to the boy to let him know that it's okay that he may have messed up a little bit, as that's normal, and get to know the boy.

"Ah, Kris. Still screwing up as always, I see?" Swatch said, preparing for the day.

"Oh come on!! Don't blame me!! Blame my destroyed sleep schedule!" Kris replied in a rather salty manner.

"You're getting close to nine hours of sleep, the only one you have to blame is yourself." Swatch stated without skipping a beat. "You've blamed your problems, take responsibility."

"Okay, I'm going to stop you right there, my brother becoming a demon is not my fault!" Kris said angrily.

"Did I say it was?"

Dead silence.

"...no."

"I would use that as an example, but in this case you are right." Swatch said.

"Sorry, that was just the first thing that came to mind." Kris muttered.

"You should talk to someone about that." Swatch said.

"I am. Oh! Thanks for the reminder that I have a session today, oh, Miss Shinobu would KILL ME if I missed another session. I've been going to every session since the last time she brought up the fact I kept missing sessions, got a few hours until then, I should be okay." Kris replied.

"You're welcome for that. Lady Kocho and Lady Kanroji don't say anything too bad about you, they mostly talk about how you mess things up and are impulsive, but are still genuinely a good kid, and a great swordsman." Swatch said.

After more talking, Kris, Ralsei, and the boy who revealed his name to be Pierce walked over to the gate.

"I deeply apologize, is there any fast way we can get to Kazoron city?" Pierce said.

"Absolutely!" Kris replied. They whistled, and Nico came over. "Nico, this is Pierce."

Nico seemed to like Pierce.

"Alright, time to get on." Kris said.

Kris got onto Nico, and then helped Pierce and Ralsei up.

"Alright, let's go."

They head over.

"Okay, now allow me to escort you there."

Pierce brought Kris and Ralsei over to where they should be.

"Oh sweet." Kris said.

They went into this important looking building.

A random girl came up to Ralsei, and started acting as if she wanted to be in a relationship with him.

"Uh...Pierce...is there a nice way to tell someone to frick off...around here?" Kris whispered.

"Unfortunately, I can't think of any at this point." Pierce said.

Kris quietly groaned. Ralsei was a but uncomfortable, and got closer to Kris, and even grabbed their arm.

"I got it, sweet peach." Kris whispered. Ralsei then went to the other side of Kris.

"Hey, you. Leave him alone." Kris said.

"Awww, why? You jealous?" The girl said. She looked about seventeen.

"No, it's because this is harassment, and he is literally a Prince. He has standards. He likes people that aren't YOU. Fuck off." Kris said.

The girl looked offended.

"Average twitter user behavior." Kris muttered.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"You heard me, fuck right off. He's not just a Prince, he's my boyfriend. You're not the main character, get better at flirting." Kris said. "You wanna know my favorite word? Consent."

The girl still looked offended.

"Don't look so fucking offended. Think about CONSENT."

Kris then removed their glove, and took Ralsei's hand.

Pierce led them to a room with someone who looked important.

"Oh, you must be Kris Dreemurr and Prince Ralsei Rune?" They asked.

"Yeah." Kris said.

"Nice to finally meet you." The person said.

"Um...thank you...?" Kris said.

"Now, Kris. I heard you're a good swordsman with a comically large sword."

"Yes." Kris said. They unsheathed it.

"Damn. Pretty big sword."

"Yeah."

The person decided to form an alliance between Kazoron city and the Rune Kingdom.

To be continued...