You will never understand...

*This starts in the light world. Kris went to a little gathering with the rest of the hashira. Everyone's just sitting there.

"So. Kris. Why do you spend so much time in the dark world?" Tengen asked.

"I like it there." Kris answered.

"Why do you like it? It's so bright!" Iguro said.

"I just do. I'm not legally obligated to tell you." Kris snapped.

"Is everything alright?" Rengoku asked.

"Its. Fine."

Kris just pulled out their phone and started just messing around on it.

"It would be nice if you told us." Iguro muttered.

"You shouldn't push them. It could be something personal." Tanjiro said.

"No, I want to know why, the place that almost killed them the most times, is their favorite place to go!" Tengen stated.

"I have my reasons." Kris said.

"Then what are they?" Iguro asked.

"Personal reasons. I would tell Tanjiro, Rengoku, Miss Kanroji, Miss Shinobu, Gyomei, and Rai. Himitsu as well. Muichiro would just forget." Kris snapped. "Just not you, Uzui, or Sanemi. Because you're fucking assholes. Okay, Uzui isn't that much of an ass, I just strongly dislike him a lot of the time. I probably trust his wives more because they don't punch me in the stomach."

"Kris said it. It's personal. They don't want to say it right now." Tanjiro said.

"They should not be pushed to say something personal." Shinobu said.

"They're probably fucking-" Tengen was interrupted by getting a book to the face, and Kris shouting "I AM A MINOR AND SO IS HE!!"

"Tengen, you should not assume that they are...having adult fun time...with Ralsei just because he lives in the dark world. They are minors." Shinobu said sternly

"THEY JUST THREW A BOOK AT ME." Tengen said loudly.

"I'LL FUCKING DO IT AGAIN IF IT WILL GET YOU TO SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS MOUTH!!" Kris shouted.

Everyone just stared at Kris. They never usually shout like that.

"Yeah that's what I thought." Kris said.

"Stop acting like a child. You're sixteen." Tengen said.

"Fine!! You want to know so bad? You wanna know why I like the dark world?? You wanna know so, so bad?" I'll tell you why!!" Kris said.

"Then tell us." Iguro said.

"IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE A PURPOSE IN LIFE!! LIKE THERE'S MORE TO MY LIFE THAN JUST SIT THERE AS MY MENTAL ISSUES ARE ONLY SLOWLY GETTING BETTER, AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN WORSE!!" Kris shouted. "LIKE MY CHOICES ACTUALLY MATTER!! LIKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME!!"

Everyone stared once again.

"I will be leaving now. It seems that SOME PEOPLE need to learn what boundaries are." Kris said. "As for the rest of you, you did nothing wrong. It's not your fault."

Kris went to the dark world, to just sit there for a while, and went to a different area every time someone came near. They just wanted to be alone.

After a little while, Kris decided to go around with Frisk and Papyrus. Somehow, Kris ended up on some kind of game show (kind of like how frisk was in undertale)

"Welcome our contestant!" The game show host said, like a high energy clickbait YouTuber. "Now, tell us your name!"

"Kris Dreemurr." Kris stated. "Pronouns are They/Them."

"Thank you for the name and pronouns!" The host said.  "Now, do you have any specific talents?"

"I'm pretty flexible, a swordsman, and...I can play piano." Kris said. "I'm also fairly good at being annoying to my coworkers."

"Oh nice!!"

Kris's phone buzzed in their pocket. They pulled it out. Nonstop texts from the hashira of "WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

"Ugh. There they go, texting me. They can see this. Quick question, am I allowed to swear?" Kris said.

"Oh, profanity is allowed, and Adult Fun Time jokes are encouraged!!" The host replied.

Kris got a smirk on their face. "In that case, I have something to say to a couple of my coworkers after something they did today. I'm not naming names, you know who you are. FUCK YOU!!"

"Oh my! What did they do to deserve that LIVE?" The host asked.

"They pushed me a bit too far, and I sort of snapped. Kind of sad that they were grown ass men too. They should've known better. One regularly punches me in the stomach to get me to stop being annoying." Kris answered. "Same guy calls himself the 'God of flashiness' when in reality he's just a grown ass man who acts like a middle school boy. I have no idea how his wives deal with his annoying ass. Literally, who can tolerate him on a daily basis? I most definitely cannot. Oh he's so going to beat me up later..."

"Is that so? Well, that's a lot of public embarrassment!" The host said.

"Hey, he needs to be humbled." Kris stated.

"Wow! Let's get to the games!" The host said. "Would you like to change out of the armor first though?"

"Oh, yeah." Kris said. They got into something more comfortable.

At Ralsei's...

"That's Dad!!" Na said as he held a plushie that Ralsei had made for him. The plushie was warm and comforting.

Artemis giggled excitedly, as Ralsei held her and braided her hair.

The hashira were at the Color Cafe, as Veronica installed a TV in there for shits and giggles.

Back with Kris...

"Okay, we're actually getting to the games now! First, you will be cooking!! Whip something up! Make sure it's good!" The host said.

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!" Kris shouted with a smile ok their face. They whipped up some ramen that would make Rengoku proud.

"Well done!!" The host said.

"Thanks! Can I eat it?" Kris said.

"Yes."

Kris ate the ramen. Amazing.

"Are you familiar with the game Pokémon?" The host asked.

"Hell yeah! I even ragequit a few!!" Kris answered.

Kris played many games and won them all. They went back to the castle town satisfied with how they spent their day. They sat down with Ralsei and the children.

"Dad!! You're home!!" Artemis said as she ran up to Kris. "Can you sing the okay song?"

Kris picked her up. "Yes, I can sing the okay song. Na, do you want the okay song?"

"I kind of want the don't forget song..." Na said.

"Well, there's only one way to get both." Kris said with a smile on their face.

Kris and Ralsei went and tucked the children in, and sang a duet of "You will be okay" from Helluva Boss and "Don't Forget" from the Deltarune Ch1 OST.

They nodded off after watching some Gravity Falls.

To be continued...