Lets actually get to the bottom of this

*This is in the dark world. Several weeks after the argument. Kris found out that the bad weather has a connection to the dragons, after they found Dinraal and Farosh....hugging or cuddling or something. Kris  put it together.

"Okay, so I'm going to find out what's going on. Wish me luck!!" Kris said as they walked outside. Asher stood outside with Ralsei.

"This is probably going to be the cause of their death." Asher muttered.

"No, they've survived a lot, but I do hope they'll be alright." Ralsei replied.

Kris had jumped up into the skies, just to see if something was up. They used the wind spell to assist. They already jumped really high. They got to some sky islands they had never seen before, and then they jumped again. What they saw, they never would have expected...

Naydra and Aeolus completely frozen in ice, back to back

...Naydra and Aeolus completely frozen in ice, back to back.

Kris could not believe what they saw. They got enough air time to take a picture of it, and then they started to descend. It felt like they were in The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom. They were descending, and fast. Their mind went to one thing: USE A FORM OF LIGHT BREATHING!! THIS IS NOT THE END!!

Kris landed in the most badass way possible. The impact sent a strong wind that sent the snow flying.

"Was that really necessary?" Asher asked, brushing snow off of his pants.

"To not die, yes." Kris answered.

Ralsei took off his scarf and started shaking it.

"That may have seemed unnecessary in the moment, but you have to think about it. They could have suffered severe damage to their body or even died if they didn't do what they did." Ralsei said.

"You're right, actually." Asher said.

Kris saw the other hashira standing there, covered in snow.

"Not so dumb now, am I?" Kris said with a smirk on their face.

Tengen looked annoyed. Sanemi just left. Iguro was also a bit annoyed.

"Alright, get the snow off of you and go to the Color Cafe." Kris said. "Unless, of course, you want to hear me talk a lot about what I found."

Mitsuri, Shinobu, and Tanjiro decided that they wanted to know more about the situation.

When they all went inside.

"Okay, so I found Naydra and Aeolus like this, and I also saw Dinraal and Farosh together. This finding leads me to believethatSOMETHINGcausedthem togoupintotheskiescausingsuchbadweatherandbadweatherherecausesbadweatherinthelightworldamdweneedtogettothebottomofitand..." Kris just went on and on to the point where it seemed like they were just mumbling.

"Uh...can you slow down?" Tanjiro asked.

"Sorry. I'll repeat what I said, but not as fast. My bad." Kris answered. They repeated what they said, but not as fast, and it was a lot to take in. Asher eventually held something up so that it would take everything they were saying and putting it into text. He then zoned out. He zoned back in when Kris said "...and that's why I think we should go look for Terra, the dragon of the earth. We gotta make preparations first though. Also I should tell my mom."

Kris went back to the light world, and to their house. They poked their head in. Sans and Papyrus were there, as the hailstorm had taken a toll on their house.

"I'm going to go hang out with some friends and might not be back before dinner I'm going to leave before you process this sentence I love you, mom, bye!!" Kris said rather quickly. They shut the door.

"If they're not back within an hour or two I think we should probably go check if they're okay." Sans said.

"I agree with you." Toriel said.

In the dark world... Kris, Ralsei, Shinobu, and Tanjiro all went out to look for Terra.

"Um...Kris are you sure this is a good idea? What if he's still around?" Ralsei asked.

"If that snake-eyed-asshole is still around, then I will protect you, Miss Shinobu, and Tanjiro." Kris answered.

They continued walking, and Tanjiro smelled something so he grabbed his sword and looked around.

"Smell something?" Kris asked.

"It smells like anger...but, like, really strong." Tanjiro answered.

Out of nowhere, the ground started shaking. A lot. Kris, Tanjiro, Ralsei, and Shinobu all fell into the snow. The blizzard moved closer.

Okay so I kind of voice acted this and I'm not willing to listen to my own stupid voice, I did record it.

Basically the four helped Terra, the dragon of the earth.

Which did cause multiple earthquakes in hometown that kind of destroyed almost everything.

Sorry I didn't have the motivation to write this. Kris also found an ice worm. They will call the harpies ad well as Berdly and Gavin for help.

I kind of want to draw something.

To be continued...