Ugh, you're getting in the way!

*This starts in the dark world. Kris and Noelle went back to the mountain they went to that one time, but they were more prepared this time around.

"I've done something like this, but only a couple of times, and got away with it, but that's when...well...she...was still in my life. Dess found out about us going to this mountain, and she told me it was dangerous." Noelle said as she fluttered her wings to fly up.

Kris jumped up from a ledge. "Heh. Let's do this. It'll be fun."

When they got up...

"Do you think that Susie will think...that I'm cool? You know, for doing this?" Noelle asked.

"Bitch, you have been dating her for years. Don't even." Kris answered.

The two heard a familiar roar, and Kris started laughing a little.

"I think that's the...the...uh...what was it called...whatever, let's just call it a lynel. Anyway, I think that's the lynel you froze solid close to...close to a year ago. He must've thawed out." They said, looking over.

The lynel attempted to use some kind of projectile against them. Kris went back to Noelle.

"Can you make a spiked ball?" Kris asked.

"Yes....why?"

Noelle made the spiked ball as she asked why, and Kris snatched it and chucked it at the lynel, hitting it in the temple.

"So that's why...okay. Nice shot." Noelle said.

"Thanks." Kris replied. "Prepare for a fight. It's going to get messy, and fast."

Noelle smirked and made a cudgel from ice. Kris unsheathed their sword.

The two fought the lynel, and had a lot of fun in doing so. They eventually knocked it out, so they pushed it somewhere where it wouldn't get in the way.

"What are you two doing?" A familiar voice asked.

Kris's blood ran cold. Noelle's heart skipped a beat.

They both looked over their shoulders to see Dess and Asriel. They did not look happy either.

Kris acted quickly, and took Noelle's hand, and just about started running, but Asriel grabbed them both with his vines.

"Don't even try running." Asriel said. "Now what do you think you're doing?"

"We're not mad, just disappointed." Dess stated.

Kris cut themself and Noelle free, then they bolted back to the castle town.

"You're fast." Noelle said.

"Yeah...I'm the light hashira...." Kris said, giving Noelle the face that says 'are you serious?'. "...what did you expect?"

"We should explain what we were doing there."Noelle stated.

"Yeah. We really should."

Kris pulled out their phone, and texted Dess and Asriel, explaining that they just wanted to explore. Kris and Noelle went inside, and Susie was on the floor, looked like she was a cat coughing something up.

"Hey hey!! No!! Bad!! Not on the carpet!" Kris said, as if they were a cat owner, scolding their cat. They picked Susie up, and took her outside, where she coughed up an entire skeletal structure.

"Ow...okay, maybe I shouldn't eat demon bones." She muttered.

"What the fuck..."

Susie picked up some bones, and looked at Kris.

"Should I keep these in my room?" She asked jokingly.

"Ew...no..." Kris answered, looking mildly disgusted. "...you literally just coughed up the entire skeletal structure of a demon."

"Someone's squeamish."

Kris cringed a little bit. "I get you're a poison dragon and all, but that's...that's disgusting."

"Your mom is dating a skeleton." Susie stated, crossing her arms.

"Bitch, there's a difference between the skeletal structure of a demon and a skeleton monster." Kris said, looking away.

"I stand by the statement that you're squeamish." Susie said.

Kris protested against being called squeamish, and Asriel and Dess walked over.

"What's going on here?" Asriel asked.

"Kris seems rather squeamish, what do you think?" Susie replied.

"They are a bit squeamish. They saw me eating a demon alive, and they looked rather disgusted." Asriel said.

The next day...

Sans was at the Dreemurr's because of course he was. Kris was getting ready to head out to go do some exploring. An abandoned building and then the dark world.

"Mom where'd you put my respirator?" Kris asked loudly, looking all around their room, which had been cleaned the day prior.

"Why are you asking?" Toriel asked in response, also loudly.

"I NEED IT!!" Kris answered loudly.

"What for?"

Kris took a deep breath to calm down. Smart move. "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU COULD FIND IN THE DARK WORLD!! I JUST WANT TO BE SAFE!!" 

Toriel smiled.

"Why do they even have a respirator?" Sans asked.

"They like exploring, and they wanted to be safe so I wouldn't have to worry." Toriel answered. Kris came downstairs.

"Mom. You didn't tell me where you put my respirator. It was on my desk, and now it's not." Kris said.

"I think it's in your closet." Toriel replied.

Kris went upstairs, and looked in their closet. They found their respirator, and went back downstairs. They put their shoes on, grabbed their knife, their sword, and their holstered gun.

"Why do you have a gun?" Sans asked.

"It was a gift from a friend that I did a favor for." Kris answered. "I'm heading out now."

"Kris." Toriel said, stopping the swordsman. "Are you going to abandoned buildings again?"

"It's not going to abandoned buildings, it's urban exploring." Kris stated. "I'm not really doing this as a job, more for fun. I can't just play video games and kill demons. Gotta get outside, you know?"

"Okay, keep your phone on you." Toriel said.

"I always have it. I'll be safe. Love you, bye!!" Kris replied as they walked out the door. 

The hashira were all out there. Susie was there too.

"Heh. Your mama concerned about your safety?" Susie said.

"Shut up. Alright, remember: This is...not completely legal, if you hear sirens, let us all know, and we'll get the fuck out. Today we're going into an abandoned mall." Kris said. "You all got respirators?"

"I made sure we all have respirators." Shinobu said. "There is potential for airborne diseases."

"Yes."

To be continued...

DeltaSlayer PLUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें