Transformation!

Before you start, this chapter has a slightly mature theme. So mentally prepare for that.

*This is in the dark world. The light nerds, kamaboko squad, as well as Daniel and Asher are just walking. Susie is in a lot of pain, because of her body altering itself. Tanjiro noticed that Susie was in pain.

"Are you alright, Susie?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah, I just feel like I'm being burned alive on the inside." Susie replied.

After some more walking, our group encountered an overlord. A heated battle started. It was rough. Kris didn't think they would win. Susie feels like she's exploding on the inside, and that she's being shocked as well. She then tries to strike the overlord one last time. Her body proceeds to get longer, she grows some nice, long horns, and the ends are sharp. Her eyes similar to a cat's. The spike on her back tears through her clothes, and more spikes appear, as her body has gotten longer. Susie then grows another set of arms. She proceeds to grow in size and takes to the skies. Noelle jumped up onto one of Susie's spikes, to find a way to help Susie revert to her original form.

Now let's switch over to the perspective of the hashira. Tengen heard something, and looked in the direction of where the sound was coming from. The other hashira looked in the same direction. Shinobu immediately realized it was Susie.

"It's Susie..." Shinobu said, eyes widened.

"Seriously?" Tengen asked.

"Don't you remember? Susie explained to you that she's-" Shinobu was once again interrupted. This time by Tengen saying "Right."

"So that's Susie, huh?" Sanemi said, clearly not believing Shinobu.

"Yes...Susie has a connection with dragons. You remember how her tail got longer and she got taller really quickly? Well...she came to see me about it because she knew she could trust me. Susie even allowed me to take a sample of her blood to see what's up with it. She's been turning into a dragon. She told me that the dragons had told her that the transformation would be painful, because she can speak to them." Shinobu explained.

"Is she okay?" Mitsuri asked, sounding really worried.

"We don't know. There is also no known way to revert to original form." Shinobu said.

The hashira quickly noticed that there were multiple people around the dragon. Tengen ran over to get a closer look, and see who it was. Now, back to Susie.

Kris was channeling as much energy as they could into their right palm. The sigil on their palm started to glow, and it even shined in the air before them. The light fades away within a couple minutes. The others left it all to Noelle. Noelle placed a kiss right where Susie's forehead would be. Susie's body started to glow as she changed back, and yes, she was far enough away from everyone else. Susie was out cold when she hit the ground.

Noelle had a spare dress. I didn't mention that the transformation completely shredded Susie's clothes. So that was an awkward experience for Noelle. She was in the middle of a gay panic, when she heard a familiar voice.

"Are you alright, Noelle?"

It was Mitsuri. Noelle squeaked/screamed and passed out right there.

Noelle didn't realize that Kris, Crystal, Tengen, Asher, and Daniel had made sure she was okay prior to passing out.

When Noelle woke up, she sat up while supporting Susie. Berdly knelt down in front of her.

"Uzui told me everything." Berdly said with a weird smile on his face.

"Okay? So?" Noelle said, thinking he's about to say something stupid.

"How big were they?" Berdly asked with a shit eating grin on his face.

Noelle could have Snowgrave-d his ass right there. But she decided against doing that. So she had clenched her fist, and coated it in ice, then proceeded to clock him in the face, knocking him out cold.

Later, when Susie finally woke up, she went downstairs, and saw Noelle. Yes Susie had something on under the dress. Anyway back to this.

"Hey Noelle." Susie said as she made herself some tea.

"S-Susie!" Noelle stuttered. "U-um...h-hi!"

"You okay? I can hear your heart pounding." Susie said.

"I-I don't know..." Noelle said nervously, her face bright red.

"Ah. That's okay. I'll listen to anything you'll want to talk about. I'm here." Susie said as she sat down. She then noticed that she had on one of Noelle's dresses.

Noelle was still sweating nervously.

"Hey, why am I wearing one of your dresses? I'm not mad, just a little confused. This feels nice and silky actually." Susie said.

Noelle's face went bright red, and Susie pieced it together.

"Oh. I see. Thank you." Susie said, face also really red. "You're an amazing girlfriend, you know that?"

Noelle smiled.

Susie then imagined what it would have been if this happened with switched roles. She realized her tail was wagging, so she tried to get it to stop, and Noelle giggled a little bit.

To be continued....