Why did this happen

*This starts in the dark world. Kris is at the research lab with Toriel and Crystal. Kris got a random call from Papyrus's phone. Kris picked up, but it was frisk speaking.

"Hey...Kris? Are you the one that picked up?" Frisk asked.

"Yeah, I am. What happened? Are you okay?" Kris said is response.

"Um...we need help." Frisk said.

"Wait, who's we?" Kris asked.

"Uhh....Me, Sans, Papyrus, and someone that you know, but I can't remember her name. She's pretty." Frisk answered. "I don't know how long we have."

Hearing that made Kris's blood run cold.

"No....why....why Frisk?!" Kris thought to themself.

"Kris, are you okay?" Toriel asked.

"We need to go. Now." Kris stated.

"What?"

Kris grabbed Toriel by the wrist and started running. Crystal came along. She knew what was up. Kris snatched a gun and handed it to Toriel on the way out.

They got running. Toriel was being carried. I know what you're thinking. "Why didn't Kris get onto Nico?" Well, the weather sucks and Kris didn't want Nico getting hurt.

"Your stamina's pretty low, mom." Kris said.

"I agree. Pretty low." Crystal stated.

"It's not my fault, I don't run as much as you do, and...I don't do total concentration breathing." Toriel replied.

Crystal muttered "Skill issue."

They continued running. Crystal changed directions. "SCENTS ARE STRONGER OVER HERE!!"

Kris caught up pretty quickly.

After a long time of running, Kris set Toriel down, and jumped through the window, landing on the floor like Blitzø in S1 E4. They got up, with a couple of shards of glass in their left cheek.

"Ow..."

Kris broke the window the rest of the way, and helped Toriel get in, followed by Crystal.

"Uh...kid...you have two shards of glass...in your-" Sans was interrupted by Kris saying "I know."

In one swing of Kris's sword, everyone was freed.

"Something tells me we have a fight coming..." Kris muttered. They pulled out their gun. And of course, right then, a bunch of demons came in, and Kris fired immediately. More came in.

Papyrus got scared and backed away. Frisk took his hand.

"You can do this! While you might not have a weapon on you, magic is still a thing! I have my sword!!" They said.

*Papyrus was given motivation! Toss him a weapon!

Kris got a new kunai, so they tossed him the kunai. "ITS TIPPED WITH A LOAD OF WISTERIA!!! GO FOR IT!!"

Everyone fought like crazy. Except for Toriel, she couldn't get the gun to work. Kris fixed it and she shot the demons.

Kris ran into the hallway of this building. More demons. Kris continued fighting hard. Frisk and Papyrus tried to follow, but both got pinned to a wall. Kris then heard a bone snap. They rolled their dnd dice, which did a nice healing spell.

However, Kris accidentally did an explosion with one. Frisk realized it was about to explode, and pushed Papyrus away from the explosion so he wouldn't get hurt. He stumbled out into some snow, and Frisk jumped out and tuck and rolled.

"OH MY GOD! Are you okay?!" Papyrus said loudly, because Frisk is one of his only friends.

Frisk got up, hair covered in snow. "I'm good. You okay?"

They went back inside. Kris was still fighting hard. They had some moss, which gave them extra strength. Snapping necks of demons. Slicing heads off. A demon kicked Kris through a window. It was one strong kick. Kris hit a tree, full force. They were lying in the snow for a little bit. Sans climbed out the window.

"Uh...kid? You okay over there?" He asked.

No response. Papyrus and Frisk climbed out the window as well. Kris dropped their gun in the snow. There was a lot of snow. Kris managed to roll over, and snatch their gun while everyone was trying to think of something to do. They fired one last shot at a demon. It was on the roof. They missed the neck, but they still got up.

"I'M ALIVE!!" Kris shouted. "WE'RE HEADING BACK, BUT IM GOING TO USE A PORTAL INSTEAD!!"

Kris made a portal back to the research lab, so they all went back. Ralsei gave Kris a good healing spell.

"Thanks." Kris said with a warm smile.

Suddenly, they all heard shouting from down the hallway. Everyone went to go see what was wrong.

It was Asher arguing with some of the hashira. It was about why the weather is bad. Tanjiro and Mitsuri were trying to get everyone to calm down, while Shinobu and Asher wet yelling at Sanemi, Tengen, and Iguro. Kris tried to get everyone to calm down, but everything seemed to get louder and they couldn't take it anymore. Ralsei almost snapped because everyone was yelling so much. He was getting angry because nobody was listening to Kris, Tanjiro, or Mitsuri. They just kept yelling at each other. Everyone stopped yelling when Ralsei shouted "ENOUGH!!"

Kris was about to start crying. They ran to the scarlet forest, and went to the mother of all scarlet trees, which is pretty deep in the forest. They made their own little safe space up there, so they removed their boots, and set them down right by the tree, then jumped up to the very top.

With Ralsei...

"IS THIS SERIOUSLY WHAT WE HAVE COME TO?! YELLING AT EACH OTHER, NOT LISTENING WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP DE-ESCALATE?! DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WILL ALWAYS RESULT IN SOMEONE  GETTING HURT?!" He shouted, almost setting the whole room ablaze.

Everyone looked really concerned, except for Sanemi. He just stared in disbelief.

"I will be leaving you to think about your actions. Tanjiro and Miss Kanroji tried their best to get you to stop. But you didn't listen. Think about it." Ralsei stated. He left. He went and joined Kris in the scarlet forest. Kris held the Prince close as he cried softly. Tanjiro and Mitsuri walked over, and sat there to calm down after that whole thing.

Kris's phone started blowing up, so they turned off notifications.

"I'm considering committing literal murder right now. I'm not saying I will, but I'm considering it." Kris said.

"Please don't kill anyone." Ralsei said.

"Eh. I mostly want to kill Sanemi. I probably wouldn't regret it. He tried to kill me and my brother."

To be continued...