Stomach bug Harry (Larry)

Start from the beginning

"Darling.." Louis tsk'd as he took in Harry's appearance.  Although the lighting was dim in the bunk room, it didn't stop Louis from seeing the pale face of his husband, sweat on his hairline, and grimace on his face.  Harry's lips were pale and chapped, like he had been licking them non stop, all the life drained from his eyes as he blinked slowly at Louis, tears starting to form in his eyes like when someone asks if you're okay and it all finally just comes out and you start sobbing.  "No no, love, please don't cry" Louis quickly spoke as his hands found Harry's face, feeling his forehead, cheeks, and neck, definitely finding him feverish.  "Is it like the other night? Your belly messin' with ya?" Louis Doncaster accent thickening with worry as he took in Harry's appearance.

"Mhmm.. bad" Harry mumbled out before continuing to speak,"it's really hurting l-Lou, please" Harry desperately spoke as if Louis could fix him.  And Louis wished he could. He wished with everything that he could take this pain away from him, but he knew he couldn't.  Harry's breath caught and he turned to burry his face into the pillows letting out a high pitched whine, wrapping his arms around his stomach trying to get it to stop flipping. Louis hands were desperately trying to touch Harry anywhere he could, not knowing what to do to help him in the moment. But clearly Harry was in pain and wasn't okay and Louis needed to do something to try and help.

"Tell me what to do babe, what do you need?" Louis was desperate at this point, his voice raising as he panicked as Harry shook beneath his hands. Harry's breaths were coming out quicker as he tried to breathe through the nausea but he knew it was only a matter of time before- "m' g'nna throw up" Harry rushed out pulling his head out of the pillow as he scrambled to try and get out of the bunk. His body felt so weak, but it was like he was on autopilot, fighting with everything to get to the toilet or trash or something before he was sick everywhere.

"Through there, you're good love, go go" Louis spoke gently but urgently as he kept a hand on the base of Harry's lower back guiding him through the hall of the bus to the doorway of the bathroom, Harry's back arching in an unnatural way that made Louis own stomach turn as he clumsily fell before the toilet, which luckily had the seat cover already up.  Harry's stomach heaved again and he reached sickly over the bowl, just air forcing its way out his throat as he gagged unproductively. "Jesus, love" Louis winced, a hand on Harry's back rubbing it gently trying to do anything to make the whole situation better.  With Lou's other hand, he was reaching blindly for the towel on the small sink, his hands going off Harry's back briefly as he soaked the towel in cold water from the sink. Harry whined pitifully, yearning for Louis comforting touch.

"M' here darling, you're okay" Louis spoke slowly as he finally got the cold towel placed on the back of Harry's neck, holding it in place to let the coldness ground Harry.  He finally squatted beside the ill boy, using his other hand to wrap softly around to the middle of Harry's belly, going to rub softly, hoping to calm his stomach.  "Proper ill, love" Louis spoke softly as Harry hung his head over the bowl, using his own hands to hold himself up over the opening to the toilet, his other hand pushing his hair off his forehead. "Don't know what's wrong" Harry sobbed out and Louis shushed him not wanting Harry to work himself up even more than he already was. His stomach contents had stayed down so far, and Louis kinda hoped it would stay that way, although it was not likely with how Harry was feeling.

Sitting for another minute breathing too quickly, and trying to take deep breaths, although most of them turned into cries of pain, the sickness got the better of Harry and he found himself scrambling to get into a better position as a steady stream of vomit finally made its appearance.  Louis had to look away, but kept his hand rubbing at Harry's sweat soaked, and shaking back as he repeatedly heaved over the toilet. "Breathe love.. get it all up and breathe" Louis soothed speaking quietly yet reassuringly as he prayed for this all to be over quickly.  Harry hadn't been sick like this in God knows how long, even the other night not nearly this bad.  He had to have picked up something from traveling.