"Exactly... Two can play that game!" Taraji said and walked out.

After a few hours,
She did fly to DC.

She got escorted to a Presidential suite.
She went in. Found the First Lady in a lingerie.

Taraji swallowed hard, she wasn't planning on cheating. She just wanted to make Fantasia jealous but now, looking at this woman? Made her wet.

"hey T! Long time," the First Lady said. "I hate your kinda woman. They keep up with the image, but they are gay in between the sheets. Make women like us look bad and weird. But too bad, I keep falling for your type." Taraji said the First Lady approached. "that makes you wet for me, doesn't it?"

"I'm dripping wet for you Kassie. I like you, you know that. But I can't do this" Taraji said. "okay, but come closer. I just wanna hold you, Taraji I was always into you. A woman in my position is not allowed to feel some things like this, I couldn't flirt, I couldn't tell you and I sure damn couldn't act. So I kept it to myself. I would think about you and get real wet, my husband would fuck me. I would orgasm so hard picturing you. You are an incredible woman and I wish you could just let me show you how much I wanna eat your pussy."

Taraji swallowed hard. "Kassie I'm married. Secretly married. I wanna hurt my wife so bad right now but I can't."

"I know you are, to the New York Senator. I don't know if she realizes how lucky she is"
"You know?"
"She told me when she came by. Crying about how she doesn't know what to do. I told her to follow her heart but to be careful. She confided in me. She loves you Taraji"

"She sure damn sure has a heck of a way to show it"

"I know, I also told her I'm gonna fuck you if she messes up," The First Lady said laughing.

Her personal phone beeped. She checked it and laughed. "what?"
She gave Taraji her phone.

*I respect and admire you very much Kassie, and you and I have grown to be good friends, but fuck my wife, honey I will hurt you. And you should ask about me I don't do empty threats. I'm gonna hate it but I'm gonna hurt you.*
Another beep.

*okay look, I'm sorry but I'm asking. I'm begging, please don't fuck my wife. I will do anything for the White House, anything.*

The first lady smiled. "she's cute, now I'm not gonna eat your pussy, which by the way, with no doubt I know it tastes so good."
Taraji sat down. "or you can eat my pussy. And we don't tell. We are both married but are incredibly into each other. She doesn't have to know. I just feel like releasing some stress" Taraji said. Kassie kissed her. They shared a kiss that appeared to be unusually passionate, and filled with chemistry. Kassie pulled away. "Fuck. Now we can't do it" She said. "why not, that was hot"
"Exactly. It means I might like you too much and I can't like you too much. You belong to Fantasia and I belong to the President"

Taraji nodded. "I'm hungry!"

Kassie laughed. "You always crack me up. Okay. Just tell me what you need and it will be here in 10."
Taraji smiled. "you spoil me, maybe I should fuck you" Kassie giggled. "Honey I have to go. The room is yours for however long you want. Order everything. And call me if you need anything. But... I got to go. I will call your wife, should I tell her we enjoyed each other?"

"Nah, just don't talk to her"
Kassie nodded while dressing up. "Friends?"
"Depends, what kind of friends?"
"Besties," Kassie said. "I like that. Friends it is"

"text me when you are ready to go. My Copter will take you home" She said.

"thanks. But I will hold on to the room the whole weekend. I need some space"